GDT: We’re not in Columbus anymore CAR@DAL

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
ah yes, i neglected to put that this was one applicable stat. I must have forgot how "this is the end all be all" was implied.

Is there any other reason you find that statement laughable then? Skinner’s poor defense I always found to be more out of laziness whereas Dzingle just straight up can’t do it. He tries his damndest but he’s just bad it.

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
WE NEED THE PLAYERS PLAY WITH THE SAME INTENSITY I DEPLOYED A COUPLE OF HOURS AGO WHEN I WAS CLEANING SNOW FROM GRANDMA'S GARAGE DRIVEWAY. BECAUSE IT WASN'T REALLY SNOW, BUT MOSTLY ICE, THUS THE SHOVEL WAS LARGELY USELESS.

THEREFORE I ENLISTED SERVICES... OF A HAMMER.

I'm a little disappointed you don't have a flame thrower for such occasions as well as the occasional pig roast.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
what else do you do with him?
Knowing this board, there is only one solution.

402cl1.jpg

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
We have played 2 complete games. 1 against the Bolts, we didn't score much but Vasily was pretty much lights out so winning at all was a great game and the first game against the Stars. All the other games we have been streaky

We need to play complete games

surfzone365

Jan 13, 2021
Ashburn, VA
Been a tiring day. One of those days where 830 start feels like midnight lol. I know it is very little hindrance compared to international fans ;)
Before the Canes came to Raleigh, that was my plight as a Western Conference fan on the East Coast. Puck drops ranging from 8:30 - 10:30 PM. Was younger, more invincible (or so I thought) and better conditioned than I am now. I never take 7:00 pM puck drops for granted! Coffee and Monster have their limits.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
We have played 2 complete games. 1 against the Bolts, we didn't score much but Vasily was pretty much lights out so winning at all was a great game and the first game against the Stars. All the other games we have been streaky

We need to play complete games
I mentioned this a few days ago but get used to sloppy games, win or lose. Constant rescheduling, compressed schedule, injuries, and covid absences will wreak havoc all season most likely. Also, I thought our last game against Columbus was one of our better all around efforts, just not the result we wanted. That happens sometimes. Luckily we have the level of talent to win a lot of games even when we aren't at our best now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad