GDT: WDSF Game 3: Vegas Golden Knights @ Minnesota Wild | 6:30PM | NBCSN, SN360, TVAS2, BSN+, ATTSN-RM

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Play the rest of the series like the 2nd and 3rd and they take it comfortably.

Hope the coaching staff watches the tape over and over to see how this team plays better than their sorry system. Holden with the intentional shot wide, like literally where has that been? PDB wants you to fire it into the opposing teams shins dammit!!! Multiple guys going to the net leading to the winning goal. That's not how we draw it up we need perimeter guys to pass the puck around!

Reactions: Boris Zubov

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I was disgusted with the first period. Proud of the rebound. You could tell they more or less emotionally rattled the Wild with the pushback.

Reactions: AlphaPred

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
I turned the game off for two minutes because of the 3-0. Came back to my senses. The team started playing well when I got Capriottis. So my apologies for the late dinner.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
The Wild has 1-0 and 2-0 (or even 3-0) leads and loses both games. Not what I would expect from a team that is supposed to own us.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
The Wild has 1-0 and 2-0 (or even 3-0) leads and loses both games. Not what I would expect from a team that is supposed to own us.

Talbot letting the Marchessault goal in that he should have had right after they went ahead may be a killer for them. We were shaken but got confidence from that.

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
After we went down 3-0 (and before the challenge), I switched over to Judge Judy. :laugh:

Later, Mrs. Jones checked the score on her phone and said we were down 2-1. From 3-0 to 2-1? How can this be?!? Left the case about the sick German Shephard puppy (how did that turn out? :laugh:) and back to the game just in time to see Brownie tie it up.

A surprising and welcome turn of events! :thumbu:

Reactions: hangman005

AlphaPred

May 2, 2021
I'd like to give credit to myself for having faith that they would finally win in Minnesota in regulation. I sure as hell did not think it was going to come after tentatively being down 3-0 for two minutes.

Reactions: hangman005

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
After we went down 3-0 (and before the challenge), I switched over to Judge Judy. :laugh:

Later, Mrs. Jones checked the score on her phone and said we were down 2-1. From 3-0 to 2-1? How can this be?!? Left the case about the sick German Shephard puppy (how did that turn out? :laugh:) and back to the game just in time to see Brownie tie it up.

Ye of little faith.... I know I was supremely content that we would win this game. Wait your not going to read the thread are you.... Yeah Supremely Confident :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas

I had the game on while cooking. Shut it off to focus on what I was doing. Checked again when it was 2-2 and kept the game on after that point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad