GDT: WDSF Game 2: Minnesota Wild @ Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | NBCSN, SN360, TVAS , ATTSN-RM, BSN,

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
He rested like 10 games in a row before the playoffs that year.

Yeah that’s a good point but I still think his overall workload was too high and the team was running him into the ground after he had a short summer (because he played a bunch of playoff games).

I don’t like using a goaltender too much, then resting him at the end. Fleury never seemed to be Fleury that year and he never got on a roll and gained momentum.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Just read through the Stanley Cup Playoffs forum GDT.....

I didn't think anyone could compete with Sharks fans when it comes to whining about officiating. Wild fans are on a whole new level. It seems their team was just innocently standing around on their skates while VGK assaulted them with machine guns and bazookas.

First KK didn't trip. refs cheated. When the details of the trip were called out, well Marchy embellished. Because you know, whenever you fall down when a skate is pulled out from under you, that's diving!

Here's hoping this team can perform well enough to fill 10,000 lakes with salty tears over the refs stealing games.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
The Knights need to find away to not have to rely so much on Fleury for game 3.

If it wasn't for Fleury, the Wild would be leading the series 2-0.

It feels like they have forgotten how to play defense.

So many quality chances against Fleury these past 2 games.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
The Knights need to find away to not have to rely so much on Fleury for game 3.

If it wasn't for Fleury, the Wild would be leading the series 2-0.

It feels like they have forgotten how to play defense.

So many quality chances against Fleury these past 2 games.

Getting back Pacioretty so we have 3 lines instead of 1 and 1/2 would certainly help. Karlsson line is great, getting Stone/Steph/Patches allowing Tuch to go to 3rd and sitting Reaves or Koleslaw we're twice the team, and would take pressure off defense.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Just read through the Stanley Cup Playoffs forum GDT.....

I didn't think anyone could compete with Sharks fans when it comes to whining about officiating. Wild fans are on a whole new level. It seems their team was just innocently standing around on their skates while VGK assaulted them with machine guns and bazookas.

First KK didn't trip. refs cheated. When the details of the trip were called out, well Marchy embellished. Because you know, whenever you fall down when a skate is pulled out from under you, that's diving!

Here's hoping this team can perform well enough to fill 10,000 lakes with salty tears over the refs stealing games.

Was just reading an article that was reporting the catastrophe of salt incursion in Minnesota's lakes. All ten thousand of them. I was confused as this is usually a Louisiana estuary problem, not Minnesota, but then I remembered that the refs stole yet another game from the Wild tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad