GDT: WCSF | VII | "How The West Was Won" | Oilers @ Canucks | 5.20.24 | 7:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I think all of that plays in Edmonton's favour. If things stay this way, the Canucks' only hope is that Skinner gives up a muffin. That's a shit strategy for game 7 in the playoffs. Canucks can't even get a shot on the PP. The Oilers are going to get a powerplay. If they score on it, it's all over for Vancouver as long as the D continue to insulate Skinner.
Nah. the longer it stays 0-0 the more chance Nucks pull something stupid out of this.

Wouldn't count on the bolded either.

We're dominating the game and need to get something for that. You know Nucks will play for 10mins in 3rd period. lol

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I usually make fun of some or the posters that feel the panel roots for the other team, but seriously what the heck was that. 10 minutes all canucks? Are they going to follow with 10 straight oiler minutes?
So you are finally seeing the obvious.

Reactions: elmeroil

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
On replay that was actually a really weird shot placement by Brown. Looked like he was aiming high 5 hole. Who aims high 5 hole?

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
I could say the same about anywhere--what with the vaccines and the lettuce prices---why do anything these days---what with...the vaccines....and the lettuce prices.
Lower mainland is notoriously a high cost, overinflated area for property. To dismiss or deny it is delusional.

Reactions: VainGretzky

Ruok

Feeling Hyman.
Jun 21, 2011
Why would anybody move to BC with the real estate prices there?
Honestly the biggest problem is all the BC and Ontario imports right now with their house money. I know several people that sold their houses for a casual 750,000-1 mill and promptly bought up the housing in Southern AB. Doesn't seem fair.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
in other news-- speaking of Canadian national broadcasting clownshoes embarrassments didnt the leafs hire the Sportsnet exec as their actual exec.

We have come full circle. We are the dreamers and we are the dream.

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
I know a 4 min pp to finish the period but Drai only 4 mins of ice time, Mcdavid 5 mins

Going to have to get those guys a lot more ice time in the last 2 periods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad