GDT: WCSF | VII | "How The West Was Won" | Oilers @ Canucks | 5.20.24 | 7:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
Sure, but the Nucks PP is pathetic. Zero shots, no flow, no confidence. Of course Charlie Brown with all day to make any move he likes. doesn't score on a breakaway which would have been a huge goal to have.

Brown had so much time there he could have remembered a Pisani breakaway.

Nucks 2 shots. How do you not manage to get zero shots on PP.
I think all of that plays in Edmonton's favour. If things stay this way, the Canucks' only hope is that Skinner gives up a muffin. That's a shit strategy for game 7 in the playoffs. Canucks can't even get a shot on the PP. The Oilers are going to get a powerplay. If they score on it, it's all over for Vancouver as long as the D continue to insulate Skinner.

dem

Mar 17, 2002
Gazdik come on dude, saying a canuck line was "great" in the 1st period. Is he watching, they had 2 shots and nearly a 4 min PP. Now Bieksa saying it was closer than it seems hahahaha wow their heads are soooooo far up the Canucks asses I just don't get it

It was definitely closer than the shots indicate. What were you watching?

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
This is where the Oilers should be reminded the 2nd period is when the Nucks found their game at home in GM5 and came out flying.

No excuses not to come out strong and beat them to the punch.

Reactions: dssource

Ruok

Feeling Hyman.
Jun 21, 2011
I usually make fun of some or the posters that feel the panel roots for the other team, but seriously what the heck was that. 10 minutes all canucks? Are they going to follow with 10 straight oiler minutes?

Reactions: TB12

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
He hasn't faced anything yet and was beat by Mikheyev who didn't finish.

All we know to this point is Silovs is on, has made some fantastic stops.

lol at Snet talking all game about the Canucks again. The team that could have constant PP and still lose the HDSC battle.
From what I saw of the Mikheyev chance he would have needed some elite finish to be able to dangle it around Skinner's leg. There was a hole there but the angle was covered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad