GDT: WCSF | VII | "How The West Was Won" | Oilers @ Canucks | 5.20.24 | 7:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Don't change anything that you were doing in game 6...
I only half watched it so I will be doing the same.

Also, put $100 on a Canucks win tonight so you are happy'ish no matter the result.

Reactions: dsi

Pavel10

Nov 10, 2023
He does this all the time and the reason I can’t listen to him. He tries to spew stats and advanced analytics but he does so incorrectly. He cherry picks numbers and stats and never uses them in the right context.

I remember when Tippett was on the verge of being fired- Gregor said that Woodcroft would make no difference. When presented with facts about the their is a world of difference in how the two coaches uses the neutral zone- he argued against it. Woodcroft comes in- has great success - Gregor plagiarizes an article Bruck Curlock put out about Woodcroft’s neutral zone play the day he was hired. He was called out for it too
I remember that and he was called out about the article and someone even used the "wayback machine" to literally prove he plagerized it since he doesn't understand advanced stats.

But Gregor continued to deny it until people explained wayback machine is equivalent of a video tape of him doing something.

Our sports media is the absolute worst.

Heavy Dee

May 29, 2005
Gregor is the absolute worst. He often trys to take a contrary point to try and show how smart and well researched he is.

A perfect example is the stone ltir. Everyone and their mother knew this was pure Vegas cap shenanigans and of course he'd be ready game 1.

Dummy Gregor argued for weeks how serious the injury was to try and look knowledgeable about soenthing he has no knowledge over - medicine.

Our local sports reporting is garbage. I follow the bloggers, Athletic columnists that's it.
The best is when he was a Dolphins fan then flipped to a Chiefs fan when they started winning Superbowls. He went on to say how he had a Chiefs jersey since he was a child lol.

So many callers called him out but he kept doubling down like an idiot.

29Beast97Mode

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
8qptpp.jpg

8qptw3.jpg

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
The best is when he was a Dolphins fan then flipped to a Chiefs fan when they started winning Superbowls. He went on to say how he had a Chiefs jersey since he was a child lol.

So many callers called him out but he kept doubling down like an idiot.
The time Gregor tweeted his sources said there was no market for Neal and there was nothing happening involving Calgary. 24 hours later, Lucic for Neal was done :laugh:. @Sanchez I think has posted that tweet a time or two.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
The first 20 minutes is gonna tell us ALOT about this game. We really, really, need to weather that early storm.

Reactions: Oilhawks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad