GDT: WCSF | VI | "Because It's The Cusp" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 5.18.24 | 6:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
True and Canucks play better at home against the oilers. Oilers need the home crowd to play excited.

Canucks need to use the home crowd as energy. It’s freaking Skinner they are facing, not a prime Brodeur. Shoot from everywhere. The Canucks have found a way to shut down the Oilers PP which has been huge. Time for Vancouver to dig deep and grind it out for Game 7.

Both teams have to be getting tired at this point haha.

petterdaddy

Sponsor
Jul 1, 2023
Vancouver
My guy, if you tell someone they are being nonsensical when you are the one who misunderstood, you don't get the right of way.
Comparison was nonsensical because I misunderstood that. Perhaps if you weren’t coming in hot I would have said something like “hahaha I can’t read” and there could have been fun jokes.

petterdaddy

Sponsor
Jul 1, 2023
Vancouver
Canucks need to use the home crowd as energy. It’s freaking Skinner they are facing, not a prime Brodeur. Shoot from everywhere. The Canucks have found a way to shut down the Oilers PP which has been huge. Time for Vancouver to dig deep and grind it out for Game 7.

Both teams have to be getting tired at this point haha.
Dude even I’m tired right now

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Canucks not scoring on that 5 on 3 was the backbreaker for Vancouver. At this point of the playoffs, when you get a 2 man advantage you need to cash in. Vancouvers PP has been terrible this series.

Reactions: Angry Little Elf

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
Refs do what they can to push series to game 7. You cannot convince me other wise. Colorado last night was a prime example . Bettman only cares about money.

Canucks had more PP opportunities tonight and the Oilers had a called on ice disallowed goal.

How can you say that with a straight face?

Weak excuses.

Reactions: Frank Drebin

petterdaddy

Sponsor
Jul 1, 2023
Vancouver
I’m gonna be honest everyone is going back and forth about who has more momentum and I think I’ve seen snails move with more momentum than both combined

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
It feels like the Edmonton got this, all the momentum is with Edmonton.

Disagree. Don’t feel either team has the momentum… Canuck fans will be rabid and will give the Nucks lots of energy. First 10 minutes will be key. It should be a good game… Hope both teams come out prepared and give the fans on both sides what they deserve … a hard fought game.

eviohh26

Dec 19, 2017
Victoria BC Canada
Canucks had more PP opportunities tonight and the Oilers had a called on ice disallowed goal.

How can you say that with a straight face?

Weak excuses.
I never made an excuse. You really read what you want.

I have felt this way for years. This has nothing to do with this game at all . Refs manage games for what reason ?

That disallowed call was the right call. Donno what your crying about .

Bizzare

May 5, 2013
Honestly don’t generally think home ice is that big of an advantage… but when you’re going up against McDrai it’s quite nice to have.

petterdaddy

Sponsor
Jul 1, 2023
Vancouver
Disagree. Don’t feel either team has the momentum… Canuck fans will be rabid and will give the Nucks lots of energy. First 10 minutes will be key. It should be a good game… Hope both teams come out prepared and give the fans on both sides what they deserve … a hard fought game.
Ok thank you I thought I was going nuts I have not seen this momentum we are talking about

Reactions: Angry Little Elf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad