GDT: WCSF | VI | "Because It's The Cusp" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 5.18.24 | 6:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
This is what I mean like we could have productive debate but you gotta just get a dig in to be ultra unpleasant
I said I would take McDavid and Draisaitl over Miller and Boeser. You said I am choosing two Canuck forwards arbitrarily. I said they have been the two best forwards. This isn't hard.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Tocchet just said Demko isn’t starting Game 7 but it might be disinformation.

eviohh26

Dec 19, 2017
Victoria BC Canada
- Do Nucks turn to Demko if Silovs is starting to get cold/tired/lost confidence? Would starting a Demko that’s not 100% even be good idea? He might be a liability
- Nucks never responded to getting blown out yet in playoffs. They really haven’t had to feel bad even after a loss these playoffs until now.
- No team has won 2 in a row this series? Can that stat stay put or is it due to get broken?
- Mcdavid has been bad by his standards even getting 3 pts cause that’s can still be meh for him even if he doesn’t take control to a game. Is he due?

A lot this goes against Vancouver but this series has such crazy momentum changes. Oilers looked gassed and finish game 5 and now they nucks do. None of what I said can even matter. Game 7 is just gonna be nuts and a must watch
I think you just go with Silovs.
Nucks never get to up or down. This game is the biggest game of the year. They have to show up

petterdaddy

Sponsor
Jul 1, 2023
Vancouver
I said I would take McDavid and Draisaitl over Miller and Boeser. You said I am choosing two Canuck forwards arbitrarily. I said they have been the two best forwards. This isn't hard.
You literally are accusing me of coping when I didn’t say anything to you in a shitty manner? Like no I don’t really want to engage with someone who wants to be so aggressively snotty about sharing their viewpoints.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
This guy has been preparing for an Oilers series loss from the very start. Working the excuses game in and game out regardless of the outcome.
Canucks taking Oilers to 7 games without their number 1 goalie makes Oilers look like a joke. They would be swept so badly in the next round if they faced Dallas that Mcbaby would ask for a trade

• Haha
Reactions: Oilhawks

flashy

In the name of Kane.
Dec 17, 2009
Edmonton

even if he was ready its almost a catch 22. Best case scenario your vezina caliber goalie is ready to just jump into a game 7 after being off for a while. worst case is hes not and gets lits up and then everybody will be like "omg tochet why did you put him in".

Warh1ppy

Feb 14, 2018
Lol, no matter how anyone spins it that was embarrassing for Vancouver.

Ne ded a win or even to show up and didn't.

Silovs is still the story of the series but wow he had no support tonight

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Canucks taking Oilers to 7 games without their number 1 goalie makes Oilers look like a joke. They would be swept so badly in the next round if they faced Dallas that Mcbaby would ask for a trade

Having to use "McBaby" in every single argument is the only joke here.

petterdaddy

Sponsor
Jul 1, 2023
Vancouver
even if he was ready its almost a catch 22. Best case scenario your vezina caliber goalie is ready to just jump into a game 7 after being off for a while. worst case is hes not and gets lits up and then everybody will be like "omg tochet why did you put him in".
I don’t think it’s that serious tbh. Expectations were not that high and while this is great fun (I want to die) I don’t think anyone is really gonna question Rick right now

Reactions: flashy

eviohh26

Dec 19, 2017
Victoria BC Canada
Demko would be cold being thrown into the fire. Silovs got us here. Its his net. Is what it is. Goal tending isn't really an issue. Team needs to show up or else it just doesn't matter. Could put me in net for f*** sakes. Road hockey legend.

Reactions: flashy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad