GDT: WCSF | VI | "Because It's The Cusp" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 5.18.24 | 6:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
Stats after 2:
IMG_4947.jpeg

dustrock

Too Legit To Quit
Sep 22, 2008
My wife believes pro sports, if not completely predetermined, is heavily influenced for certain outcomes.

I reject that notion out of hand except when the Oilers are suddenly 0-8 last couple of games on the PP.

Is Vancouver just better on the PK than LA?

TKB21

Oct 27, 2013
Good period. But f*** we are making it tough on ourselves. Horrible PP. Dumb penalties. Bad execution.
Yeah it’s tough to watch, would of thought this team matured enough by now to not do stupid shit over and over annnnnd over again.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
The PP is so disappointing. People are giving way too much credit to the Nucks PK. We are beating ourselves on the PP.

Need to corral and control the puck firstly, then move it with confidence and don’t force passes. We can be much better than we’ve shown, but we’re in our own heads.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
We need to finish this kill and keep our foot on the gas. Keep hitting them so that they get to feel what most of our players have for 5+ games. Carrick should hit everything that moves.

Reactions: RattsSSV

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet
That's the Captain we've been waiting on.

I made my peace with whatever happens in the series overall after game 5, but if they blow this game I'll be upset for a good long time

29Beast97Mode

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
The PP is so disappointing. People are giving way too much credit to the Nucks PK. We are beating ourselves on the PP.

Need to corral and control the puck firstly, then move it with confidence and don’t force passes. We can be much better than we’ve shown, but we’re in our own heads.
Connors passing it way too much on the PP. He needs to shoot more.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Yeah it’s tough to watch, would have thought this team matured enough by now to not do stupid shit over and over annnnnd over again.
Yeh they talk a lot about that but now it’s time to show it. This is where the real tests of maturity are.

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
I seriously have no idea what has happened to McDavid. I was certain he was the GOAT until this year. How does he just completely forget how to shoot?

Reactions: stony

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Ugh. 2 brutal penalties late in the period just after things had started going our way. Not sure what Ryan was thinking hauling down his man after the Oilers 5 on 3 ended and the second one was a terrible loss of focus by the pk’ers. Good work killing the first one off and needs to be mentioned what an excellent blocker save Skinner made too. He’s deserved his criticism but credit was due on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad