GDT: WCSF | VI | "Because It's The Cusp" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 5.18.24 | 6:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Entire team looks like crap right now. Execution is all off. Playing with too much nervous energy combined with trying to do too much. Knob needs to get these guys calm and playing free in the 2nd. It’s all mind set.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Teams usually are nervous when the goalie looks shaky.
Team played terrible in front of Pickard too, it's not just a Skinner thing.

The bottom line is that this team goes as McDavid goes. Generally speaking. if McDavid isn't playing well the team isn't playing well....with all due respect to Drai.

RattsSSV

Слава Україні - F*** Putin
May 4, 2006
He looks like Campbell right before we sent him down. Just a hot mess and out of position way too much.

At this point, I would be uncomfortable having him as our backup next season. His only saving grace is that he is a younger goalie who can turn things around with a lot of help (Schwartz ain’t it though)
All depends on if a new goalie coach can salvage him. If it's another year of Schwartz, rinse and repeat.

Reactions: McDrai

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
So Craig Simpson that "Skinner was adamant getting this game, that its his" lolol

People heard that right?

Well that's unfortunate.

I didn't even know if I wanted to watch the game after they announced he's starting. If the team doesn't give a rats ass if we win or lose, why the f*** should I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad