GDT: WCSF | VI | "Because It's The Cusp" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 5.18.24 | 6:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Feb 27, 2021
Most teams make a pretty big push in the first period when they are at home. When you add in the possibility of being eliminated that becomes a huge push. We look pretty flat and disinterested. I consider it a major loss to be tied after 1. Vancouver will take over in the 2nd.
Yeah the team seems nervous or something not a good sign

Reactions: McDrai

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Most teams make a pretty big push in the first period when they are at home. When you add in the possibility of being eliminated that becomes a huge push. We look pretty flat and disinterested. I consider it a major loss to be tied after 1. Vancouver will take over in the 2nd.
Most of the lineup don't look involved at all. Only Drai line, thats all. Leadership? Well Drai is fire. McD not even showing up.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Some really bad highlights on Skinner...

He looks like Campbell right before we sent him down. Just a hot mess and out of position way too much.

At this point, I would be uncomfortable having him as our backup next season. His only saving grace is that he is a younger goalie who can turn things around with a lot of help (Schwartz ain’t it though)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad