Series Talk: WCSF Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers. (Series tied 3-3)

You prediction for this series?

• Vancouver in 7

Votes: 190 16.9%
  • Vancouver in 6

Votes: 191 17.0%
  • Vancouver in 5

Votes: 46 4.1%
  • Vancouver in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%
  • Edmonton in 7

Votes: 82 7.3%
  • Edmonton in 6

Votes: 362 32.2%
  • Edmonton in 5

Votes: 174 15.5%
  • Edmonton in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_6101.jpeg

Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers
WCSF

***Mod notes***

We understand this will be an intense series filled with emotions. We ask that you refrain from personal attacks towards others members, fans, and cities.

If you feel someone is baiting or trolling you, please report it rather than reply. Thank you.

Last edited:

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Circuit Circus
Your aboard the Pickard train eh?

I haven't been overly impressed with him tbh, he's made some nice saves but feels very beatable. Skinner has higher upside/some bounce back potential but hasnt been able to give them a big save.

I don't know what I would do if I was Knoblauch.
Picks hasn’t let in any deflating goals.
Stu just blew it this off season.

Can’t wait till 29 and 97 leave in a few years and we can go back into irrelevancy and I can’t be a terrible person on the forums again because how can you hurt me when I’m already dead.

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
He doesn’t think without knowing

Elliott always plays it safe, and when he's just speculating, he always says it.

So if he says he thinks, that means he heard something he probably shouldn't have.

If he's told directly from a source, he always says it, but or course doesn't reveal it.

Reactions: zar

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver

I haven't been overly impressed with him tbh, he's made some nice saves but feels very beatable. Skinner has higher upside/some bounce back potential but hasnt been able to give them a big save.

give skinner two periods if he craps the bed,, then put pickard.

Reactions: Angry Little Elf

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
Someone make a game day thread already, its 16 hours until puck drop!!!

bringbacktheskate604

Jul 20, 2022
Frank says that the advanced stats show that Edmonton's defense has been one of the best in the league in the latter half
I think he said in the playoffs which included 5 games against the kings which obviously skews their stats.
Even the sane oiler fans except defense and goaltending isn't their strong suit.

bringbacktheskate604

Jul 20, 2022

I think it's Skinner. Reason being two fold, Skinner has the potential to have a dominant game while pickurd is a career backup and if he gets lit up the backlash of not going with your #1 will be huge.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
I really hope Edmonton wins tonight - as a neutral fan this feels like the type of series that would produce an absolutely epic game 7.

I'm definitely rooting for Edmonton to win - but out of all teams left Vancouver is my 2nd favorite, so I won't be too upset either/way.

I think McDavid is due the game of his life. He's been quiet in round 2, past 3 games especially with only 1 point. If he really wants a cup he has to work his ass off and be the reason his team wins tonight.

daver

Apr 4, 2003
Visit site

In the last four years, they have won 1 game where McDavid and Draisaitl were separate the whole game without scoring on the PP. Their best chance is to play them together and hope they get a goal or two from the PP.

Nathaniel Skywalker

Oct 18, 2013
I think people need to stop talking about sweeps especially when you get to final 8. How many sweeps where there innthese playoffs? And you think a Tocchet coached team will get swept that easily? Zadorov himself will take a chunk out of a team before they can even sweep them. Also Demko will be fresh and healthy when he comes back while the opponents goalie are not as fresh.
Sweep the ppoilers not the canucks

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
Picks hasn’t let in any deflating goals.
Stu just blew it this off season.

Can’t wait till 29 and 97 leave in a few years and we can go back into irrelevancy and I can’t be a terrible person on the forums again because how can you hurt me when I’m already dead.

Trust me, the worst part is 5 years later and you look back at all the shitty first round picks your team made when they could have been trading for rentals.

Why did the Canucks keep their 1st round picks in 2011 and 2012??? They won the president's trophy both years, do they manage to beat Boston with a little more depth? If they were able to overcome the Kings, they had a pretty easy path to the cup. Why did the Canucks draft Patrick White (0g), Jordan Schroeder (56g), Nick Jensen (24g), and Brendan Gaunce (117g) while the team was winning Art Ross and President's Trophys.

Reactions: stampedingviking

olafsson

Jun 18, 2017
Canucks about to book that tee time for the Oilers. Skinner with the start, McBaby and Crysaitl with gutless performances again to wave fare well to their wonderful fans.

Reactions: theripper
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad