Series Talk: WCSF Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers. (Series tied 3-3)

You prediction for this series?

• Vancouver in 7

Votes: 190 16.9%
  • Vancouver in 6

Votes: 191 17.0%
  • Vancouver in 5

Votes: 46 4.1%
  • Vancouver in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%
  • Edmonton in 7

Votes: 82 7.3%
  • Edmonton in 6

Votes: 362 32.2%
  • Edmonton in 5

Votes: 174 15.5%
  • Edmonton in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_6101.jpeg

Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers
WCSF

***Mod notes***

We understand this will be an intense series filled with emotions. We ask that you refrain from personal attacks towards others members, fans, and cities.

If you feel someone is baiting or trolling you, please report it rather than reply. Thank you.

Last edited:

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
That's not showing a little personality. That's being a major douchebag and undermining the efforts of a young goalie. Get a grip.
And when is it the oppositions duty to make there opponents feel all warm and juicy about them selfs????

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
The problem is that he has frequently taken himself out of position to make a huge hit. He needs to play more conservatively tomorrow
Especially if he tries to line up McDavid, I feel like that's a breakaway waiting to happen

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Skinner, come on man! Your team is so close to being great, but you have to suck again in the playoffs. :(
I think the Oilers need to play better down the lineup, it’s literally a one line team right now, the coach agrees they’re playing him 30 minutes a night.

The Canucks depth is killing the Oilers right now

Reactions: D0ctorCool

Ace of Hades

#Demko4Vezina
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
And when is it the oppositions duty to make there opponents feel all warm and juicy about them selfs????
He was better off saying nothing at all. That's the whole point.

More likely he gets walked around and is responsible for a goal or two against, but ok.

Did you even listen to the question he was asked?
Read the point to what I was referring to.

Reactions: Red

Bizzare

May 5, 2013
I edited it because I realized it was a tasteless and unfair comment. Nothing stealthy about it, I just changed it because it wasn't a fair comment to make and isn't productive for the conversation. I shouldn't have posted it at all, but I did, regretted it, and edited it. That's what the edit button is for.

Not sure what the shampoo comment is in relation to though.
Going to have to issue a full public apology like Cooper.

PuckG

Feb 26, 2015
I think the Oilers need to play better down the lineup, it’s literally a one line team right now, the coach agrees they’re playing him 30 minutes a night.

The Canucks depth is killing the Oilers right now
All through the season, someone down the line-up was providing support. Now during primetime, for whatever reason, crickets.

Tough break.

Reactions: D0ctorCool

vcanuck

Feb 7, 2011
Juulsen is a mini Zadorov out there (by mini I mean 6'2 200lbs) he's a die hard Canuck fan that's just itching to play and lay out a poor oil player tomorrow night. :popcorn:

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I gotta say tho, I guess it really was a injury for Lindholm in the regular season.

He has been just fantastic in the playoffs.

Another great target for the Canucks management

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
Yes, the world and the NHL are all against the Canucks. We know. It's all we've been hearing.

What?

Why are you making up shit?

I literally just wrote that others are coming around to the 'nucks side, realizing the bias against them. There is no "world" or "all" against the Canucks.

If anything, the bias is lessening, thanks to people everywhere calling it out for what it is.

And it's still just . . . whatever. Being in the second round, forcing the oil to play McDrai over 25 minutes a night, driving a stake into their SCF aspirations, it's all just gravy.

rea

Feb 8, 2011
What?

I literally just wrote that others are coming around to the 'nucks side, realizing the bias against them. There is no "world" or "all" against the Canucks.

If anything, the bias is lessening, thanks to people everywhere calling it out for what it is.

And it's still just . . . whatever. Being in the second round, forcing the oil to play McDrai over 25 minutes a night, driving a stake into their SCF aspirations, it's all just gravy.
Don't let them get under your skin, just go along with it.
1000025193.gif

Reactions: I am toxic

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
At least the team now has a clear warning that they have to beat the Oilers AND the NHL's blatant biases and favouritism toward McCry.

0/10. Not even trying to be creative with the bad nicknames. Do better.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
0/10. I'm not here to please you. Do better.

Live a little, this thread sucks when it's just everyone whining and using nicknames a six year old would roll their eyes at. You'd never know the Canucks were ahead in the series based upon the mood in here.

Reactions: dukeofjive

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016

Best part about tweet like this is that the oilers have no answer to it

Canucks are bigger and stronger

What is Kane or Perry gonna do when Zadorov, Myers, Joshua, Juulsen and even Cole are on the ice?:laugh:

Darnel Nurse? He lost a fight to Bo Horvat :laugh:

Desharnais and Zadorov could have a little hug fest. Neither one is a very good fighter despite being massive human beings.

Red

Dec 14, 2002
VanCity
Visit site
Live a little, this thread sucks when it's just everyone whining and using nicknames a six year old would roll their eyes at. You'd never know the Canucks were ahead in the series based upon the mood in here.
You're literally engaging in the same and are now turning it into whining about what people choose to post. No one's forcing you to read my posts, you know. I enjoy reading this thread and my original post was within the rules, thanks for your feedback but no thanks, I'm good.

PuckG

Feb 26, 2015
What?

I don't have to make anything up. You can read it all in the GDT's and series threads. They're still available to read in fact.

"Realizing the bias against them." Give us all a break. There is no conspiracy, sorry.

rea

Feb 8, 2011

Best part about tweet like this is that the oilers have no answer to it

Canucks are bigger and stronger

What is Kane or Perry gonna do when Zadorov, Myers, Joshua, Juulsen and even Cole are on the ice?:laugh:

Darnel Nurse? He lost a fight to Bo Horvat :laugh:

Yea they didn't like the f*** around and find out part of mcdavid getting in the scrum, let's see the f*** around and find out if you try this supposed tactic. No offense to Oilers fans, but vancouver would lay waste to the Oilers if it came down to Neanderthal antics, but I'm anxious to see what comes of it
1000025204.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Nathaniel Skywalker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad