Series Talk: WCSF Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers. (Series tied 3-3)

You prediction for this series?

• Vancouver in 7

Votes: 190 16.9%
  • Vancouver in 6

Votes: 191 17.0%
  • Vancouver in 5

Votes: 46 4.1%
  • Vancouver in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%
  • Edmonton in 7

Votes: 82 7.3%
  • Edmonton in 6

Votes: 362 32.2%
  • Edmonton in 5

Votes: 174 15.5%
  • Edmonton in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_6101.jpeg

Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers
WCSF

***Mod notes***

We understand this will be an intense series filled with emotions. We ask that you refrain from personal attacks towards others members, fans, and cities.

If you feel someone is baiting or trolling you, please report it rather than reply. Thank you.

Last edited:

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
If the Nurse/EP hit was Zadorov on McD or Drai, Oilers fans would be screeching bloody f***ing murder lmao.
Well McDavid rarely puts himself in positions to be hit let alone hit like that, and Draisaitl's stronger than an ox when he's protecting pucks so I'd love to see Zadorov try. EP is weak a f*** and just gets thrown around like a rag doll.

2for1PizzaPastuh

Jan 13, 2023
You can see Hughes struggles in the physical playoff hockey.. definitely wouldn't trade Bouchard for Hughes right now, for this playoff run. Maybe Hughes figures it out in the future, but he doesn't look too good at the moment.
He definitely hasn’t figured out how to be as effective in the playoffs. Have a lot of time for his potential, but right now Bouchard > Hughes for sure.

Despote

Mar 21, 2023
Good article by Spec. Canucks fans have a weird fetish with complaining about refs. Their fanbase is stuck on celebrating coming in seclnd in 1994 and 2011.

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
We knew Sutherland would do exactly what he did, long before the puck dropped.

Good to see Tocchet handle it so well, no wonder he is a lock for the Jack Adams:

“Tough job,” Tocchet said when asked about the referees. “The only thing I don’t like is the slew foots. I like Kelly and Eric [Furlatt]… there’s a couple slew foots on Huggy I didn’t like. But other than that, what are you gonna do? I mean, it’s a tough job. There was a lot of stuff out there tonight.”
No need to even mention the McDavid high stick on Hughes. Sadly, that stain will stick with McDavid for the rest of his career. Anyway, it's understandable why other teams are envious of the 'nucks coaching situation, where the team can also ice a shadow PK of Henrik, Tocchet, Foote and Gonchar. And did I mention Ian Clark. Oh, I just did.

Envy. It can lead to harsh words, so we shouldn't be surprised.

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Since I'm the bouch guy on the mains (and have taken a nice shit kicking all season on the mains.lol)

Here are D scoring leaders for the last 2 playoffs.. I hihglighted the leaders. Note that Bouch leads in points and .ppg but not in GPs.

1715523684225.png

Here are the last 3 playoff seasons.

1715523758865.png

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014

Good to see Tocchet handle it so well, no wonder he is a lock for the Jack Adams:

No need to even mention the McDavid high stick on Hughes. Sadly, that stain will stick with McDavid for the rest of his career. Anyway, it's understandable why other teams are envious of the 'nucks coaching situation, where the team can also ice a shadow PK of Henrik, Tocchet, Foote and Gonchar. And did I mention Ian Clark. Oh, I just did.

Maybe the shadow PK should replace the actual PK. Unless they coaching that 50% is a win.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Good article by Spec. Canucks fans have a weird fetish with complaining about refs. Their fanbase is stuck on celebrating coming in seclnd in 1994 and 2011.

The best part of the article is when he says he an Edmonton fan and admits it’s a homer article. Pretty poorly written article, but that’s to expected with Spector

Last edited:

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020

How is that Nurse hit on Pettersson looked at? Definitely on the numbers and Pettersson not turning into the boards. It got kind of lost, no chat about that.
I did review some of the games when I counted 7 Oilers on the ice at once, none touched the puck but by Edmonton suggestions this should be a penalty?

Reactions: I am toxic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad