Post-Game Talk: WCSF GM7 | Canucks lose to Oilers | 2-3 (Garland & Hronek) | Season Over

Ace of Hades

#Demko4Vezina
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
It was a great run guys. Proud of this team, they exceeded expectations all year long and were one away from the WCF without our best goalie and goal scorer.

Hope Boeser is healthy and recovers from the blood clot spotted. Also hope for some changes including that dreadful power play needing an overhaul (which cost us the series)

See you all next season. It was fun.

Rooting for the Stars to sweep these diving clowns.

Reactions: Zombotron and bbud

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
I have very little confidence in Pettersson
He did step it up for game 5, the 1st of 6, and tonight. Ive been on the hate train for 5 months now as well. Hopefully he hires Mackinnon or Roberts this offseason

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Love toch but the second that far too cautious lineup was put together you knew we were losing. Tentative and content to sit back.
Yeah i kinda agree. In game 6 there was a period where we couldnt get the puck with control in their zone, the one time we did it was Podkolzin who skated it in and we got control. He was the only one who saw it, and did it. Disappointed for that reason alone he didnt play game 7 while that awful player Lafferty played and destroyed so many opportunities. Im pretty bitter right now so maybe i should cool it but not a fan at all of Lafferty being played in that game. Didnt bring shit. At least Mikheyev had some good reads and plays, not sure who else would have come in if not him after Brock Boeser went down

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Putting aside the last two games, this has been the first full season I've enjoyed from game one to tonight. It's been fantastic finally getting to enjoy watching this team again, being apart of it with y'all.

We weren't supposed to be here, we aren't supposed to win and we somehow got to game 7 without Demko, and Boeser tonight. Can't help but be proud of the season as a whole.

cc

Feb 28, 2002
So many bad coaching decisions when it mattered. The way the lineups were set up gave me the impression that tocchet didn't know what he was doing

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
Toc is the pp coach, more like get a dedicated pp coach.
Pk is fine and got better.

Laf, Mik can f*** off.
Prioritize Lindy, get Guentzel, Tanev and then tell the boys they have one week off and get back to training.
Guenzel is most likely going back to Pittsburgh

Gilmour1996

Oct 16, 2022
Thought I saw a "missed penalty call" against Oilers when the score was 3-2. Was it my imagination or did the refs not want to see a Vancouver PP to finish the game?

Reactions: bbud

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
So here's the thing.

The second 41 games of the season and the playoffs were what this team "truly" is.

And that's much improved from last season.

But... after seeing what the team was capable of in the first 2-3 months of the season.

It's disappointing because we got a taste of what the team could look like when playing to its full potential.

Reactions: Hodgy and Jyrki21

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad