GDT: WCSF GM07 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Mon. May 20th | 6pm PST | SNP/CBC | Just Win, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

nturn06

Nov 9, 2017
I simply cannot understand why, once they were up 3-2, the Nucks were more concerned with getting QH and Mitch Marner 40 a goal than trying to win the series.

I guess that that's why Trochett is coach of the year, his decissions are hard to understand for us mortals....

Reactions: Oilhawks

eviohh26

Dec 19, 2017
Victoria BC Canada
We would with Boeser. Look who got the chances off Miller and Petey, phil stone hands and Mikheyev lol. Oh well, i knew they wouldnt go far with the key players out
blah blah blah. This team played like shit. You could have suited up Jesus himself and it wouldn't have changed shit. They simply no showed the last 2 games and deserve to lose the series.

SullivanT

May 9, 2015
Edmonton
Lol Canucks get 2 and then do nothing with the goalie pulled
To be fair I feel like they put the Oilers to sleep and after the second goal they woke back up . You could feel those goals coming oulers stopped for checking stopped battling for pucks. After they woke back up they started forchecking again and held it in the nucks end or against the boards

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Good luck watching the boys golf LOL

Dallas may well beat us, and I'm okay with that

you wont see me back here complaining about reffing, or an injury like every team deals with
Why would you complain about reffing as an Oilers fan? If they have anything going for them, it’s the refs :laugh:

• Haha

oilers4life5

Nov 6, 2007
City of Champions
IMG_6457.jpeg

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events