GDT: WCSF GM07 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Mon. May 20th | 6pm PST | SNP/CBC | Just Win, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009
Hughes had an incredible regular season and deserves the Norris.

Hughes needs to adjust his game and take it to the next level for Canucks to have success in the playoffs.

Each of these statements can be, and are, true.

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009
Last 4 Norris Trpohy winners

Karlsson
Makar
Josi
Fox

None of them won because they are known for their steller defensive play
They all won because they can score points from the point.
Including PP
So you're saying 'yes, Karlsson, makar, josi and fox's teams all had 100% success rates on the PP.' Gotcha.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Nucks time to load up lines and keep running them no other way

Gotta get at least 1 and then may be oilers get a bit stressed leading to mistakes

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Hughes had an incredible regular season and deserves the Norris.

Hughes needs to adjust his game and take it to the next level for Canucks to have success in the playoffs.

Each of these statements can be, and are, true.

It’s also very likely he’s injured. Problem is if any injury makes his skating weaker it hurts his game more than players with size and big shots

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Canucks should have played like this 3rd period in the beginning instead of the garbage dump the puck in and change short shift crap in the 1st and 2nd period. They just replicated their garbage play from last game to this game

Reactions: Regal

ACLEVERNAME

schadenfreude
Jan 6, 2010
Cuthbert has to drop "best player in the world" at every stoppage to remind us that he is, in fact, playing right now. Generational.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I would say that I was wrong on Skinner (seeing as I thought they should keep Pickard in) but he hasn’t really had much to do for two straight elimination games.

So I don’t really know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad