GDT: WCSF GM07 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Mon. May 20th | 6pm PST | SNP/CBC | Just Win, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
The amount of disrespect still is wild.

The Oilers absolutely deserve to win the series, no doubt about it, they have out played us for a majority of the games.

But two things can be also right,
Vancouver had an unbelievable season, Baring any sort of comeback, the fact they got to the second round game seven with a third string goaltender, is amazing.

Lots of people that don’t even make the playoffs or on teams that got eliminated already before Vancouver, love to talk shit.

But I’m still proud of this team.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
This is a little choke by the Canucks. But hopefully they learn from it. This is the first time Vancouver has been in the playoffs in what 9 years? Edmonton has been in the playoffs every year for the last 5 years.
Depth will take a hit and the Canucks have been massively exposed. The rest of the league will take notes on shutting down the offense. I doubt we even make the playoffs next year.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
The amount of disrespect still is crazy.

The Oilers absolutely deserve to win the series, no doubt about it, they have out played us for a majority of the games.

Vancouver had an unbelievable season, Baring any sort of comeback, the fact they got to the second round game seven with a third string goaltender, is amazing.

Lots of people that don’t even make the playoffs or on teams that got eliminated already before Vancouver, love to talk shit.

Vancouver fans are to blame for the disrespect... their fans thought they won the cup 2 months ago.

nuxnux1

Oct 17, 2022
Silovs kept them in it, silovs didn’t register 0 shots on a 4min pp when it was 0-0 at home. The team shit the bed in front of him.

Reactions: Oilslick941611

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Vancouver PD is really nervous right now

:sarcasm:

kissing-couple-vancouver-ri.jpg

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
I rarely use the word choke...and give the oilers credit...but it's not even McDrai.

But damn Vancouver...brutal

nerevarine

Nov 14, 2019
Interesting to see if vancouver gives silovs a shot at the net next season if this is the it for them

Kamus

Oct 21, 2005

Best post in the thread…..

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016

You're not going to find a lot of logical takes in the middle of game 7 of a hard fought series. People are going to be wildin with the takes mid-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad