GDT: WCSF GM07 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Mon. May 20th | 6pm PST | SNP/CBC | Just Win, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

archangel2

May 19, 2019
And some of you guys call yourselves fans, the term fan is derived from the word fanatic. Look up what that term means. You guys are no fans.. Lol, already lining up the reasons for a loss. Cheering my team to an expected victory! That's what being fanatic is, LET'S f***ING GO CANUCKS!
AGREED!!
1716240743366.png

Reactions: Summer Rose

Pure West

Oct 3, 2005
Vancouver
I'm mentally prepared for bad results tonight. Losing Boeser who's not just out for tonight but for the rest of the playoffs is gonna be a big deflator. He's been great this playoffs and if I had to imagine a player scoring a big goal tonight for the team he would have been my first pick.

But these things can happen in the playoffs and Petterson and Hughes still may be able to step up their play and provide a big boost. We're still playing a team under a lot of pressure and with lots of baggage, particularly their goalie. It's one game, and a game 7 so anything can happen. I don't think we're gonna go down without a fight!

Lawzy

May 27, 2011
BC
If I am doing lines for Vancouver I am moving Lindholm to right wing on line 1. Petterson shifts to Centre and then Garland up to 2nd line right wing in the absence of Boeser.
Lindholm hasn't been so hot on the wing during his (albeit short) stint after the TDL. I also doubt they split Joshua and Garland as they've been excellent together all year.

Personally hoping for something along the lines of:
Suter - Miller - Pettersson
Joshua - Lindholm - Garland
Hoglander - Blueger - PDG
Lafferty - Aman - Mikheyev

But somehow I doubt Mikheyev plays so far down the lineup despite never earning his ice time. At least he's reasonably sound defensively and fast so he (hopefully) wouldn't get caved by McDrai.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
And some of you guys call yourselves fans, the term fan is derived from the word fanatic. Look up what that term means. You guys are no fans.. Lol, already lining up the reasons for a loss. Cheering my team to an expected victory! That's what being fanatic is, LET'S f***ING GO CANUCKS!
And that describes being a cheerleader too.
Fanatic is an obsessed fan.. One who makes it his or her business to know everything there is to know about the team and its history.

Not following.
Stamkos missed major time and play offs with blod clotting.
I believe it was before 2020. No ?

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Brutal that Boeser is out.

Glad they're starting Arturs again.

Looking forward to a better effort from the Canucks tonight and a W from Vancouver.

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
The Ohtani thing was a big thing that was swept under the reg. The Jontay Porter thing would’ve been big if he wasn’t a nobody. But I agree with you that this stuff is going to keep happening.
Ohtani thing is still going on somewhat, few more players mind you not big names tho have already been named that were betting through the same bookie as ohtani "interpreter"

Anyone who thinks it wasn't ohtani that was making bets are just fooling them selfs ....

Last edited:

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
Regardless of who wins tonight, props to the Oilers and their fans. We obviously have some numb skull fans on either side lol, but for the most part it's been great chatting with you all over this wonderful series. The Edmonton/Vancouver series has been so entertaining and I'll say it again, It's really too bad the remaining Canadian teams had to play each other in round 2. The Western conference finals would of been more suiting.. ohwell. Good luck to you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad