GDT: WCSF GM07 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Mon. May 20th | 6pm PST | SNP/CBC | Just Win, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
If I was more emotionally invested in this team, I’d be in a depression right now.

Thankfully I took a big step back from emotional investment after 2011.

Yeah, same. I'm conditioned to this group of players doing this type of stuff. I've been more flabbergasted they somehow managed to get into this situation, honestly.

Reactions: SeawaterOnIce

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
Have to hand it to Edmonton, they shut down Hughes this series, just like Nashville did. Miller too for the most part
Agree with the first two but completely disagree with Miller.

Miller was tasked with slowing down McDavid and he did a great job. Yes McDavid got points but he really was not nearly as dominant as he should've been.

Miller expended so much on the defensive end that it's a shock he's put up any points at all.

Reactions: Diamonddog01

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
Screw Tochett and staff for not doing a damn thing since the new year on this powerplay. We knew as fans it would.be the death of us in the playoffs and looks what's happening now, the PP freaking sucks. Allvin really blew it at the trade deadline, since team has been on the decline since the allstar break.

Reactions: SillyRabbit

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
johnny-cash-ive-been-everywhere-man.png

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Screw Tochett and staff for not doing a damn thing since the new year on this powerplay. We knew as fans it would.be the death of us in the playoffs and looks what's happening now, the PP freaking sucks. Allvin really blew it at the trade deadline, since team has been on the decline since the allstar break.

It's really not even on the coaching. It's just...there's zero urgency in the powerplay at all. It's stupid and casual and that simply does not work. Simply having the man advantage is not a license to score easy goals. But it seems like that's what they want to do.

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
It's really not even on the coaching. It's just...there's zero urgency in the powerplay at all. It's stupid and casual and that simply does not work. Simply having the man advantage is not a license to score easy goals. But it seems like that's what they want to do.
That’s also coaching, making them too static

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
This is why taunting the goalie before you even score or get a shot is stupid. This city has a lot of dumb fans in it though.
To be fair Edmonton did the same thing against Silovs. I think people start something dumb and get carried away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad