GDT: WCSF GM07 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Mon. May 20th | 6pm PST | SNP/CBC | Just Win, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
Bouchard ate Hughes for breakfast this series. Hughes has been a non factor this series. Hughes is damn lucky that the Norris doesn't count in the playoffs.
Hughes was injured before the playoffs started and our tactics against the preds didn’t help as their forwards were allowed to just go straight to him and pummel the crap out of him.

Reactions: vanuck and Indiana

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Brocks intelligence at reading off Miller and helping link plays on the PP is dearly missed

It is more so we have so few good players, especially with Pettersson being a total ass, that if you lose one you're completely f***ed.

Bobby9

Feb 10, 2019
Hughes was injured before the playoffs started and our tactics against the preds didn’t help as their forwards were allowed to just go straight to him and pummel the crap out of him.
He’s physically not built for the playroffs.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
I wouldn't blame the fans for booing the team off the ice at the end.

They paid a lot of money for these tickets and this is the performance you're putting forth?

Zanon

Apr 4, 2008
Vancouver
Whatever happens, this team has made it further than any other Nucks team has, other than the 3 cup run years.
If you had told me in September that we'd go to game 7 in the west semi I would have had been completely ecstatic.
This is a good team. Not as good as we were in the first half, but a good team. There's obviously reasons we haven't played well in the playoffs and we'll find that out soon. I'm proud or our boys no matter what, and at least we all got a taste of what it's like after game 82.
We have a good chunk of peeps who are not even into their prime yet and a number of kids that are about ready to break into the league. We'll be back. Even if it's not next year, we'll be back and be regulars in the playoffs again.

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!
2003 Canucks lost in R2 G7 as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad