GDT: WCSF GM07 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Mon. May 20th | 6pm PST | SNP/CBC | Just Win, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Sportsnet reporting that the blood-clot issue for Boeser is 'season-ending". He won't be back for the remainder of the playoffs.

I guess after a season of relative health, the playoffs have seen the luck run out. First Demko, and now Boeser. But like Silovs replacing Demko; it's the 'next man up' for Vancouver.

But even if the Canucks survive tonight, Boeser is a huge loss moving forward.

Oilers are beaten up as well. Eklhom who is their number 1 DMANlooks to be fighting both an injury and the flu. His TOI was 15 minutes last game. When the shit gets real if he is not ready for the war tonight? The Oilers will be screwed.

WE will win tonight

Last edited:

AlainVigneaultsGum

Holidays in two days
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2012
Calgary, AB
Haven't been to a home game in 7+ years (refused to support Benning), but I stayed in town a little longer after my friend's wedding and bought tickets for today.

I started some sick chants during the 2011 run as my voice is pretty damn loud (cabbie beater whenever Kane touched the puck in game 1, I was sitting next to BMac and he was howling :laugh:), so if anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears. Win for Boesser is an obvious one for the start of the game.

M2-BEEEEEZYYY

archangel2

May 19, 2019
1716240084581.png

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
My partner and I have been struggling all weekend with some difficult news regarding fertility and having to perhaps go a different route than we'd initially planned. Regardless of what happens in this game, thank you to everyone for the humour and laughs this year, it's been a great ride and I hope it continues. This team has given us a lot to be proud of.
giphy.gif

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
Game 7 against a huge rival, what a drag man.

I'd much rather be complaining about how the draft lottery numbers could have gone differently, and how close we were to not dropping 3 spots again !!11
That's the spirit!

With all the positivity around here, they might as well rename the forum hockey'spresent

With Lafferty back in the lineup, all I will be able to think about all game is the loss of that crucial 5th round pick

Just stopping by to say good luck folks. Been a fun series!

And whatever happens tonight, we can still do a group movie night

I recommend timecop.

View attachment 873597

1716241016949.jpeg

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
My partner and I have been struggling all weekend with some difficult news regarding fertility and having to perhaps go a different route than we'd initially planned. Regardless of what happens in this game, thank you to everyone for the humour and laughs this year, it's been a great ride and I hope it continues. This team has given us a lot to be proud of.

All the best to you guys, sending positive energy your way!

Ernie

Aug 3, 2004
This season is basically found money and even if they win tonight, unless Demko comes back and is unstoppable they won't be winning a cup this year. The team has gotten lucky at times but it now has some valuable playoff experience and has showed that it can dig deep when it nees to.

But a win tonight would be amazing - ending the Oilers' season and putting the McDavid / Draisaitl era on its final legs.

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
This season is basically found money and even if they win tonight, unless Demko comes back and is unstoppable they won't be winning a cup this year. The team has gotten lucky at times but it now has some valuable playoff experience and has showed that it can dig deep when it nees to.

But a win tonight would be amazing - ending the Oilers' season and putting the McDavid / Draisaitl era on its final legs.

If we don't end that era tonight, Dallas certainly will. That team is absolutely rolling and fully healthy.

Petey But Really Jim

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
I
I think I'm neutered and unable to do innuendos anymore. If so it will be the reason the season ends. I consistently brought them to every GDT.

~ they ~ think they know everything but i know that they don't know nothing and i happen to remember some pretty impressive stuff you did so they can eat shit and die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad