GDT: WCSF GM07 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Mon. May 20th | 6pm PST | SNP/CBC | Just Win, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
I'm not sure who's responsible for the GDT thread title that appears on the main board, but it it's anything other than "Do It for Ryan S. Clark" I will be very disappointed.

They copy this thread.

If the Canucks win tomorrow, I'll make reference to him in the PGT.

Reactions: Indiana

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Brock can have my blood, if it helps.

Brock accepts your offer.

tumblr_nzriwdsppB1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

• Love
Reactions: Indiana and Vector

VanCanucks53

Jul 6, 2007
Calgary
Terrible news. Hope Brock is okay and recovers well. His health comes way before any hockey game. Tough break with the season he’s had.

As far as the Canucks… I just don’t see us winning tomorrow now but please prove me wrong.

Reactions: Ozone

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
So unfortunate for Brock at a time when he should be enjoying playoff hockey. Hope the medical treatment is successful and his future is bright.

BROCK BOESER

Reactions: Indiana and Ozone

Tact

Jul 9, 2006
Who replaces Boeser on the PP? Garland?

What are everyone’s thoughts of giving Zadarov a look on PP 1 - Maybe his big shot can be an asset?

Javaman

Jul 13, 2010
Vancouver
The only saving grace for the interminable wait for the outcome of game 7 is that my wife has stopped complaining about me not tidying the house. I mean, Mr. Clean just looks too much like Messier... I can't handle that level of trauma at this point.

That being said, if the Canucks lose, my home is going to be magazine-worthy before next weekend.

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
Given the unfortunate Boeser news, I think a Pettersson-Miller-Mikheyev line would provide a 2way challenge to RNH-McDavid-Hyman. They need to saw off those minutes somehow. Same with Joshua-Lindholm-Garland.

Get Lafferty back in for Podkolzin and run:

Pettersson-Miller-Mikheyev
Joshua-Lindholm-Garland
Hoglander-Suter-Lafferty
PDG-Blueger-Aman

crazychimp

Jun 24, 2014
Vancouver
Wow that is a huge blow, speculating but that could probably be a season ender for Boeser hope he’s okay and recovers well.

Win it for Boeser.

Last edited:
Reactions: Indiana
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad