GDT: WCSF GM06 | Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers | Sat. May 18th | 5pm PST | SNP/CBC | Finish Them

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadinthewater992

May 7, 2024
Every single one of those shits is an aider and abettor. All those guys - Kane, Toews, Keith, Seabrook, etc. - are forever tainted for being complicit in the knowledge of what was going on and saying/doing nothing. f*** all of them.

As far as I'm concerned, the only decent people from that team are the two that spoke out in support of Kyle Beach's testimony - Brent Sopel and Nick Boynton.

I don't even want to get into talking about Chicago, because f*** that organization, but the absolute worst thing was Toews', "Well, he was always great to me," re: Stan Bowman/etc. when being asked specifically about the cover up re: Beach. The dismissal of it - in such a selfish, arrogant manner. Just ICK.

That is all.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Hyman got hit a lot by us, he should be f***ing injured at this point. if anything we should hit him even more. ditto with McD, if he wants to dive so much, we should help him out and hit him hard enough to send him into the air.

Hyman has been launching (changing) himself into players and eating the boards as well. He's playing with reckless abandon.

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
I believe McFavoured, Drysaddle and Paul Hyman are injured. They ought to be, the Canucks have been smacking them around for the better part of 5 games now. That is a big part of the strategy.

Reactions: M2Beezy

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Not sure if posted -

Here comes the excuses for being held off the scoresheet in Game 5.

1715970700405.gif

Reactions: M2Beezy

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Would totally go to this if I lived in Vancouver still. Seems like a rockin' good time.

Hope the good vibes keep coming tomorrow!
Fully recommend it to people if they can go. It's the full playoff experience minus players on ice :laugh: Very loud and high energy. In-house anthem singer and band that plays at intermissions too

I will say probably best to avoid corner seats, as the curved screens give a slightly weird distorted view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad