GDT: WCSF GM06 | Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers | Sat. May 18th | 5pm PST | SNP/CBC | Finish Them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
WHEN: Sat, May 18th, 5pm
WHERE: Rogers Centre, Edmonton, AB
TV: CBC/Sportsnet Pacific
RADIO: Sportsnet 650

Series
Canucks lead 3-2

Canucks Line-Up:

Suter-Miller-Boeser
Höglander-Lindholm-Pettersson
Joshua-Blueger-Garland
PDG-Åman-Podkolzin

Hughes-Hronek
Soucy-Myers
Zadorov-Cole

Silovs

Oilers Line-Up:

TBD

Skinner

Pre & Post-Game Coverage
Video
The Province
The Province

Sekeres & Price
https://www.youtube.com/@SekeresPrice/videos

Canucks Army
CanucksArmy

Rinkwide Vancouver
Rink Wide: Vancouver

Donnie & Dhali (/w John Garrett)
Donnie and Dhali

Brendan Morrison
Brendan Morrison Hockey

Sportsnet 650
Halford & Brough
Drance
Satiar & Dan

Last edited:

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
Let’s Go! Expecting a much better effort from the Oilers in game 6. Need to have our A game to put them away. Powerplay needs to be better. Might be wise to swap Podz with Lafferty on the road as we don’t have the last change. Mikheyev should never see another game these playoffs, team is so much better without him. Play Harder, Play Smarter, Play Better in game 6. Let’s go Canucks put them away and let’s move on to the Western Conference Finals!! LFG!!!!

Last edited:

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
Especially as we're likely going to have to beat the Oilers and the refs combined once again. Just keep the effort and PK work coming.

If Sutherland isn't doing any of tonight's games, he could be doing our game 6.

What's the record for most PP time in a playoff game?

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Especially as we're likely going to have to beat the Oilers and the refs combined once again. Just keep the effort and PK work coming.

Man I seriously went full 2010 Kane OT goal on Millers last night. I didn’t think it went in, I’m not used to those going in. Unreal. This team is doing some very un-Canucks things.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
To me this game is for the Stanley Cup. Beating a cup favorite team in 6 and advancing to the WCF is making a clear statement to the rest of the league.

Unfortunately this team is just too battered and has played an exhausting style of hockey the past 11 games. Going any further will be a huge ask. 1 more win is all I ask though.

Still proud of them. You can see the fatigue and exhaustion on their faces and they are overcoming shit officiating too.

Last edited:

Zaddy91

Respectful Handshake
Jul 22, 2014
Vancouver
Anyone else finding the 'dont you forget about me' song organically transfering the association of the breakfast club to the canucks.

Didnt like it at first but knew it would hit different in the playoffs. Sportsnet was using it as their outro during the broadcast was great.

Bojack Horvatman

IAMGROOT
Jun 15, 2016
Anyone else finding the 'dont you forget about me' song organically transfering the association of the breakfast club to the canucks.

Didnt like it at first but knew it would hit different in the playoffs. Sportsnet was using it as their outro during the broadcast was great.

I hated it when we were losing. I love it now that we are winning because it is catchy and must be annoying as f*** to the other team a la Chelsea Dagger

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad