GDT: WCSF GM05 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Thur. May 16th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | So Tight, Almost Like a Playoff Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Maybe McDavid and his teammates are getting tired. Didn't he ask and convince his teammates to start training camp (or maybe just skating?) 2 weeks early? Maybe if they started at their regular schedule they would still have energy:sarcasm:. Perhaps he suggests 1 week earlier if they get eliminated.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
He's really not good. Failing to cover the post, letting rebounds shoot up the middle of the ice. I think his luck will run out if they stick with him.
He's not supposed to be good. He's a career AHL player for a reason. But he's giving the Oilers a chance to win which is more than can be said about Skinner.

647Hockey

May 5, 2024
Uh oh. Canucks won.

Sportsnet hosts Ivanka and Ken Reid will be sad again.
LOL. No surprise I was right. They are still recapping the game and barely excited.

Instead of honing in on Vancouver winning and being excited, they are talking about McDavid not doing much and talking about who starts the next game and a lousy PP.

They are focusing more on Oilers losing than Vanc winning.

AwesomeInTheory

A Christmas miracle
Aug 21, 2015
McDavid hasn't done F-all even strength in the series much; heck entire oilers haven't. Nucks outshot and outhit oilers pretty badly tonight too

Yeah. It's pretty great. :)

Also, Oilers/Stars is almost as bad as Leafs/Bruins, historically. I'd be worried if Dallas and Edmonton advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad