GDT: WCSF GM05 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Thur. May 16th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | So Tight, Almost Like a Playoff Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
The Canucks absolutely need to win this game, the emotional letdown I think would be too much

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
It really isn’t, a lot of people following this series are posting
Same Flames fans, more Nucks fans (who already hated McDavid), mostly the same out of towner posters as I recognize nearly all their names from previous iterations of shit on the Oilers threads. Twitter IDGAF about because that place is a cesspool.

Even the same resurrected CP accounts too ahah

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
I've seen a lot of narratives on Twitter that the League wants the Oilers to win to prop up McDavid and the refs are favoring the Oilers accordingly. Do you buy that?

New User Name

Jan 2, 2008
Well, at least the series lived up to the hype lol

Still cracks me up at the Oilers actually thought it would be an easy one, against a rick tochett coach team
I grew up on the same street as the Tocchets. Knew his older brother. We played road hockey and poor Rick would stand on the sidewalk wanting to play. We were bigger and older and told Rick, sorry Rick, you're too small. LOL

• Wow
Reactions: Canucks LB

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
Trupping call for being over powered lol. The calls they miss compared to the ones the make is mind boggling

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Same Flames fans, more Nucks fans (who already hated McDavid), mostly the same out of towner posters as I recognize nearly all their names from previous iterations of shit on the Oilers threads. Twitter IDGAF about because that place is a cesspool.
And fans from quite a few other teams

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Trupping call for being over powered lol. The calls they miss compared to the ones the make is mind boggling
Looked like he was adjusting to a puck in his feet and lost them, but whatever, should've been 4 on 4 after the Joshua interference on McDavid for embellishment

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I've seen a lot of narratives on Twitter that the League wants the Oilers to win to prop up McDavid and the refs are favoring the Oilers accordingly. Do you buy that?

No.

It's not a league conspiracy but more the fact that referees are aware of who he is and his abilities and more prone to look for penalties when he's involved.

Star players tend to draw more penalties and ref attention than not.

Reactions: WarriorofTime

WhataKnight

The KnightMan Cometh!
Jan 6, 2023
Knights fan coming in peace.

Listening to your feed tonight. I find myself pulling for you guys.

Nail this PP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad