GDT: WCSF GM05 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Thur. May 16th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | So Tight, Almost Like a Playoff Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
One day a referee will get tired of McDavid diving and call a penalty on him, that day will be the last day that referee does an NHL game.
So it wasn't a penalty? Impeding a player skating full speed away from the puck?
As if it wasn't interference...

You try skating 35km/hr and stay on your feet with people illegally bumping into you.

Lol @dive

Reactions: ujju2

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
I always find it absolutely incredible how the best skater on the planet, falls down so easily

It's amazing how when there's a chance to score he can go 1 on 5, 1 on 4, 1 on 3 with the defenders all over him

When he's off the puck or not the focal point of the play it's like he's still learning how to skate.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Oilers getting superb goaltending. Vancouver dominant that period.
Canucks just shooting from everywhere. Its good but you also get shots that are easy save instead of making a deft pass to fool the goalie. Am not complaining but this is Oilers style hockey where they shoot it even from the middle of the ice

Duodenum

Jul 7, 2008
East Vancouver
Canucks had the pressure but it's anyone's game still. Pettersson looks good but will it be too little too late?

If Oilers win the 3rd I don't see them losing the series. Canucks need to be smart and adjust the offense to jump on those rebounds. Need better screens as well.

New User Name

Jan 2, 2008
I've watched all the games of this series so far and IMHO, Vancouver would have the best chance against Dallas or Colorado.

Oilers just don't seem to have the team structure and team speed that the Canucks have.

Reactions: Apoplectic Habs Fan

Bizzare

May 5, 2013
Wow I'm in shambles after this sick burn. Sometimes he did get penalized :dunno: ask the refs.
You were just the expert on the rule, so you’re actually not? Colour me surprised.

Wasn’t meant as a burn was trying to have dialogue.

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
The Canucks are all over them, just dominating the game, should also get the benefit of calls going forward, time to burry a couple in the 3rd for Vancouver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad