GDT: WCSF GM05 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Thur. May 16th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | So Tight, Almost Like a Playoff Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

God

Free Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver
i'm still flabbergasted at that call. i've seen pettersson do that play countless times. i've seen other players do it too. zero shot that's a penalty.

we continue to get reffed like we're the road team. and of course, mcdavid's dogshit dives get all the attention and his slash on miller is apparently just fine.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: Indiana and Kryten

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Probably one of Vancouver's best periods of these Cup playoffs...unlucky not to have the lead. If they could ever stop taking brain-dead penalties, they might be able to keep the momentum going.

But a 2-2 tie entering the third; and with the series tied at two, it doesn't get much better than that. Far more pressure on Edmonton than Vancouver.

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
This is the most one side game of these playoffs, wow the Canucks are all over them, time to burry a couple in the 3rd! 5-2 Vancouver!!

• Love
Reactions: Indiana

DiggerDan

Jul 22, 2003
Canada
hfboards.com
Keep it going boys. These lines work, literally and figuratively. The grind needs to continue though. We need to continue to be grittier and more physical to overcome the high end skill. Combine that with a result from the efforts and we'll be OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad