Post-Game Talk: WCSF GM03 | Canucks defeat Oilers | 4-3 (Boeser(2) & Lindholm(2)) | Silovs You!

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Can you imagine if after every playoff loss our team was like "well we tried but we are down to our 3rd string goalie maybe we'll get more breaks soon"

Actually embarrassing post game by the Oilers

Another team that has the inmates run the asylum.

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
They are protecting Skinner and not having him speak to the media according to Sportsnet wow
Screenshot 2024-05-08 at 10.20.50 PM.png

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Draisaitl is always pissy when things don't go his way. f*** out of here crying about hitting the post. That just means you didn't score.

To be completely fair, he does often get very throny questions from reporter. They do want to provoke him and get a reaction. You can tell that he is not a fan of hockey media. Some people are just like that.

ProviesGhost

Sponsor
Jun 5, 2011
Vancouver
Am I way out to lunch or was Skinner...not...that bad? He wasn't great but two of the goals were completely uncontested high danger chances from inside the hashmarks (for our leading scorer) and another one was a deflection.
actually I didn’t think skinner had much of a chance on the 4 goals, perhaps he could’ve poked checked Lindholm in tight…. but on the other hand he didn’t make a big save on one of the 4 either compared to our guy, I think they’re done with him, too much baggage

Reactions: Michael Dal Swolle

Leif Rohlin

Jan 25, 2024
McDavid really tried to start shit with Soucy and Zadorov after the horn :laugh:

So can we stop being scared of these guys now and start making actual plays with the puck? We've now won 6 of 7 games against them this year. McDavid-Draisaitl-Hyman are dangerous and will get chances but we know how to defend. They're just totally in our heads right now.

I'm hoping those 2 kills in the 3rd will give the guys some confidence for next game.

Karlsson looked good. I was pretty surprised to see him out there in the last 2 minutes but it was definitely the right call to put him in the lineup.

Aman was honestly better than I expected, did some good work on the PK and gave us some decent 4th-line shifts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad