Post-Game Talk: WCSF GM03 | Canucks defeat Oilers | 4-3 (Boeser(2) & Lindholm(2)) | Silovs You!

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Probably a weird time to post this since we just won, but I can't hold it in anymore.

Pettersson has been a complete non-factor in a series where all of the big name players (Miller, Boeser, McDavid, Draisaitl) have been the entire story (along with Silovs).

Lindholm had more goals in Game 3 than Pettersson has in the entire playoffs.

He's tied for 7th in team scoring with Carson Soucy.

Tyler Myers had the same amount of points tonight as Pettersson does in the entire series.

But, but but, his linemates!

He has two goals in his last 22 games.

You know who else has two goals in his last 22 games? Sam Lafferty.

Hell, even Phillip Di Giuseppe has two goals in his last 22 games.

There's quite literally no more excuses left for this guy.

He's been absolutely bailed out by the fact that JT Miller is the true #1C of this team and carries the load both offensively and defensively for this team.
Isn't it insane we're up in the series with our highest paid player next season MIA and without our starting goaltender? If he just starts ripping the puck instead of waiting for Mik to shoot at the logo that'd be a huge plus already.

Bobby9

Feb 10, 2019
IMG_6291.png

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
I'm worried that they start Pickard next game. The way the Canucks have played last two games, decent goaltending for the Oilers could turn the tables reals quick.
The hope I have is the Oilers top line are playing an insane amount of minutes right now but this style of play tires out our D and forwards as well so it's collateral damage.

I am hoping for unorganized bland boring hockey. We have the guys that can grind out wins in low event games.

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
Isn't it insane we're up in the series with our highest paid player next season MIA and without our starting goaltender? If he just starts ripping the puck instead of waiting for Mik to shoot at the logo that'd be a huge plus already.
I'm still willing to give him a pass (past performance as a whole buy you alot of time imho). Clock starts ticking pretty fast next season though (like starting from the beginning of the season).

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Blah blah, petey hate. He has been taking care of his own end and yeah of course you'd like to see more offensive production especially after he finally got a goal last game. But he doesn't even get the puck from his own linemates.

But ah well, let's trade the guy who has scored PPG for us. yadda yadda yadda

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad