Post-Game Talk: WCSF GM03 | Canucks defeat Oilers | 4-3 (Boeser(2) & Lindholm(2)) | Silovs You!

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
Probably a weird time to post this since we just won, but I can't hold it in anymore.

Pettersson has been a complete non-factor in a series where all of the big name players (Miller, Boeser, McDavid, Draisaitl) have been the entire story (along with Silovs).

Lindholm had more goals in Game 3 than Pettersson has in the entire playoffs.

He's tied for 7th in team scoring with Carson Soucy.

Tyler Myers had the same amount of points tonight as Pettersson does in the entire series.

But, but but, his linemates!

He has two goals in his last 22 games.

You know who else has two goals in his last 22 games? Sam Lafferty.

Hell, even Phillip Di Giuseppe has two goals in his last 22 games.

There's quite literally no more excuses left for this guy.

He's been absolutely bailed out by the fact that JT Miller is the true #1C of this team and carries the load both offensively and defensively for this team.

thecupismine

Apr 1, 2007
McDavid got slightly pushed and then sent a huge slash back - I'm not sure wtf he was expecting after that with both Soucy and Zadorov on the ice.

Reactions: Indiana and Red

Red

Dec 14, 2002
VanCity
Visit site
Oh please, Zads absolutely punked him. I would have gladly taken the penalty for that, it was classic. Not only did he knock him into his own bench but he made sure he was pushed right down to the floor. Kane laughing was him being humiliated....
huh? where did I say anything different? I'm so confused

bobbyb2009

Sep 3, 2009
mcdraibaby with another 29 minutes of ice time

I want to see their shift length in the 3rd period. It was stupid. They didnt even try to defend... But man are they ever good. Seriously, how does the team react to those guys taking what seemed like 2-3 minute shifts, coming off for 15 seconds and going again. Even as special as they were, it doesnt seem like a strategy to get other guys going for a long series

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
gadzic whining about the nurse crosscheck but no comment on the BS penalties on us in the third

so tired of the news media in this country

The evil Vancouver Canucks with tons of good ol American players, how can Canada cheer for them?! Cheer for them gritty, gnarly, nose picking good ol Canadian boys so we can scratch and piss in a cup like a roughneck har har har.

Also, Gadzic can eat shit, wish Bieksa can clock that mother f***er.

Bobby9

Feb 10, 2019
Please. Please. Please somebody defend EP40. He is the 10-15th best player on the team

mdobbs

Oct 21, 2010
Oilers fans whining up a storm as usual

The reality is that without McD and Drai they have the offensive ability of an ahl team. You can’t win games when you can’t score 5v5

Ninebreaker

Mar 4, 2014
Probably a weird time to post this since we just won, but I can't hold it in anymore.

Pettersson has been a complete non-factor in a series where all of the big name players (Miller, Boeser, McDavid, Draisaitl) have been the entire story (along with Silovs).

Lindholm had more goals in Game 3 than Pettersson has in the entire playoffs.

He's tied for 7th in team scoring with Carson Soucy.

Tyler Myers had the same amount of points tonight as Pettersson does in the entire series.

But, but but, his linemates!

He has two goals in his last 22 games.

You know who else has two goals in his last 22 games? Sam Lafferty.

Hell, even Phillip Di Giuseppe has two goals in his last 22 games.

There's quite literally no more excuses left for this guy.

He's been absolutely bailed out by the fact that JT Miller is the true #1C of this team and carries the load both offensively and defensively for this team.
Yep, EP hurting the team. Imagine that salary spent elsewhere right now.

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Canucks doing all this while Pettersson is playing like a third liner

If he can get going and we get Demko back…

Yeah it's unfortunate that Demko is injured and Petey is just MIA, alas, a lot of other players have stepped up and its glorious to see.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad