GDT: WCSF GM02 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri. May 10th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | Don’t Change That Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Just here to say f*** the mods on mains.. "disclosure of private info" ..could've come up with a less lame excuse to ban..

There was no pvt message from mods given to me.. so could've found something better.

Pretty disappointing if it's this lucbourdon guy.

Reactions: Nuck Bonino

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Still mad about the McDavid goal... Soucy goes for a stand up at the blueline he completely botches instead of going for the puck or even dropping back, Myers falls down like a giraffe slipping on ice because he thought he could beat McDavid to the puck instead of again, just covering his position, and 97 has a century to put on all the moves he wants. Even if the team is overall tired, that was a string of undisciplined plays that's completely against trying to play low event.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
Idk what the panel is talking about, even though the McDavid line is playing a ton, it's the Canucks who look tired.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Soucy tried to be the hero and it f***in costed us. No need to go for that hit
All Myers had to do is try to stay with mcdavid and slow him a little, lindholm almost arrived on the backcheck.

Again, you're last man back. The absolute last thing you should is skate TOWARDS mcdavid and then lose him on a weak fly by.

Reactions: Flik

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Hronek is a nothing player. Doesn't do much offensively, and can't clear the puck in his own zone. He's the kind of guy to rack up points on a bad team, not someone you win with.

Notice how Hughes is being paired with Zadorov and Myers sometimes?

I think the staff has lost faith in Hronek a bit, and I don't blame them.

Sadly, he's been average to awful, for months now.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
1715403672387.png

Jesus

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
I know Tocchet is stubborn....but regardless of how this one turns out, it's time for lineup changes. At least Podkolzin and Aman can bring some energy, which is so totally lacking right now.

And I hope all this talk about 'Silovs not being ready or prime-time' is put to rest. The kid has been under siege and while he bent, he hasn't broken.

Reactions: Indiana and Jovofan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad