GDT: WCSF GM02 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri. May 10th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | Don’t Change That Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Sure. Let's do overtime and make this way more stressful than it needed to be. Why not?

Got an 8 hour drive ahead of me tomorrow, but who am i kidding? Was never gonna get to sleep anytime soon anyway. Too much playoffs circulating in my brains.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
Cant f***ing believe the Refs miss an obvious double minor on Hughes, and the only penalty called the rest of the game is a soft interference on Suter. Complete bullshit.
Yep.

Refs owed us PP's and didn't want to pay up.

I hope Tocchet reminds them that they owe us one and if the Oilers do anything in OT, they're not afraid to call them.

alternate

Win the week!
Jun 9, 2006
victoria
Did not like that third period. At all. Oilers have more urgency, not wanting to go down 2-0. Silovs came up huge.

Need to be playing on our toes and take it to them in OT.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
Instead of waiting for McDavid to get tired, we should be making every shift of his a living hell.

Miller is doing what he can, but I wonder if they want to stack Lindholm on that line too? That way one can be on McDavid and Draisaitl at any given time.

They had Pettersson on that line late in the 3rd, which is also fine.

thecupismine

Apr 1, 2007
Bloody miracle this game is tied with the way the third was played.

You'd think it would be the Oilers that would be gassed with how many minutes their big guys have played, but it was our guys who looked like their skates were in cement. Need to regroup in the locker room.

Garland looks good, Lindholm has been ok, but Joshua has been brutal. If the Canucks are going to win here that line needs to make the difference because asking Miller + Boesser to do it while lined up against this monster of a line is just not gonna happen, especially if Petey keeps getting thrown out with them.

Reactions: TruKnyte and quat

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
Cant f***ing believe the Refs miss an obvious double minor on Hughes, and the only penalty called the rest of the game is a soft interference on Suter. Complete bullshit.
Yeah, but the Oilers should really be playing with an extra man most of the game, so really, it's kind of even.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad