GDT: WCSF GM02 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri. May 10th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | Don’t Change That Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

JT Milker

Mar 24, 2018
Skinner’s definitely fighting it way more than Silovs is. I know Silovs has given up three today but he’s played a lot better. 2 powerplay goals against and a breakaway against the best player.

Skinner’s struggling against shots from our fourth liners and defensive d.
Silovs hasn’t given up a soft goal and has been good enough otherwise, all you can really ask.

Hammer79

Jan 9, 2009
Kelowna
Skinner’s definitely fighting it way more than Silovs is. I know Silovs has given up three today but he’s played a lot better. 2 powerplay goals against and a breakaway against the best player.

He's struggling to hold the post on wrap arounds and hard angle shots

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown

One PP. One 4v4. One breakaway.

Reactions: geebaan

Jovofan

Apr 26, 2006
Vancouver, BC
This might just be me coping here but let's have some perspective. We all knew McDavid was going to be out for blood tonight, we knew the officials were going to f*** us before the puck was even dropped. I think if you said at the start of the day that despite those two factors we'd still be tied halfway through the 3rd with a chance to win it still you'd take it. I know I would. LFG boys!

moiderer

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver
McDrai and the refs are killing themselves to bring this game to a tie. For a long series, not the worst position for us.

AzNightmare

Unregistered User
May 11, 2011
Genuinely, missing a 4min double minor and 4 minutes of McDavid in the box is such a gamechanger. Those are the calls/non-calls that completely effect the outcome of a playoff game.
Fwiw, if you watched bieksa's segment during the intermission. He pointed out canucks had too many men that was missed, on the same shift of zadaorov's goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad