GDT: WCSF GM02 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri. May 10th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | Don’t Change That Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
No one talking about what Bieksa pointed out? Reffing has been god awful all around this game for both sides.

Sutherland should have been gone from this league ages ago

They generally don’t call TMM when it’s very briefly way away from the play like that.

We got absolutely boned that period.

0 PP minutes out of a spear to the groin + and obvious blood high stick.

And then the McDavid flop.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
He's on pace for almost 26 minutes and played 24 last game. I'd imagine at some point in the series fatigue will hit if it goes long.
Especially if he has to keep going up against Miller or Lindholm every shift.

alternate

Win the week!
Jun 9, 2006
victoria
Ya I agree that reffing has been bad in this game, but pretty equally bad both ways. And to our advantage, bad with missed calls rather than bad with a bunch of mystery calls.

thecupismine

Apr 1, 2007
They generally don’t call TMM when it’s very briefly way away from the play like that.

McDavid is going to be amazing on dancing with the stars after his career is over :laugh:

Reactions: Angry Little Elf

Slapshot_11

Aug 30, 2006
Oilers will get multiple pps if they dont tie it up and its f***ing sickening that is what everyone knows

Reactions: Bgav

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Much better coached period there. Felt more even rather than the first where McDavid’s line destroyed us.

I can absolutely guarantee that is not the way RikTok would've coached that period to be, if he had full control over things. :laugh:

That was a lot more of a clusterf***.

Reactions: Peen

LazyD

Aug 12, 2006
Vancouver

It was not way away though, I mean even Bieksa is pointing that out in his segment. Look at Ian Coles. Hell I didn't even notice that in game until he did.

Leif Rohlin

Jan 25, 2024
Tocchet watches his team get f***ed by the refs over and over and over and over and just accepts it.

He should have absolutely lost it on them in that period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad