GDT: WCSF GM02 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri. May 10th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | Don’t Change That Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Rare time I agree with Elliot. The officiating on the critical plays has probably evened out. It’s just been awful. And we don’t benefit from a game with a lot of referee influence against this team

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
The balls on this man. Somewhere, Brandon Sutter is smiling.

I’m very surprised at how physical he is. Really throwing the body around on the forecheck and getting in on the first guy on the puck consistently. Very impressed.

Like, okay good solid positional two-way player who does things the right way and all that. Good. Great. Love it. And then out of nowhere he's suddenly just an absolute asshole out there.

He's playing like he's just aching for someone to try it and discover that he's also secretly a hell of a fighter.

thecupismine

Apr 1, 2007
Also Hrudy doing his best PPV Kirk McLean impersonation. Man needs to stop drinking between periods, holy moly.

I got to meet McLean at the alumni box once, that guy would pound back 15 beers no sweat throughout the course of the game, it was wild. Looks much better now thank goodness.

Baby Pettersson

Mar 8, 2014
Saskatoon
The fact that both teams are complaining about the refs and going into this game we knew it was going to be horribly reffed makes you wonder why the heck these guys even get to ref in the first place. Making a joke of the game.

Reactions: JAK and TruKnyte

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Just lock it down and put these f***ers on their heels.

Chant Skinner Skinner after the next one idgaf, just crush <3

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
It’s basically 3-3, the Oilers are on a power-play, just come out strong in the third and out score them.

Reactions: TruKnyte

thecupismine

Apr 1, 2007
The fact that both teams are complaining about the refs and going into this game we knew it was going to be horribly reffed makes you wonder why the heck these guys even get to ref in the first place. Making a joke of the game.

To be fair this has been a really hard game to ref overall, I don't envy them out there. The obvious misses are the super frustrating part, especially when a player is bleeding on the ice.

moiderer

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver
Pierre Lebrun and Frank Seravalli randomly coming out of the woodwork on Twitter as Oilers homers was not on the bingo card that's already filled out by game 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad