GDT: WCSF GM02 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri. May 10th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | Don’t Change That Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
I ran into Gretzky while at a hotel in Edmonton a few years back (worst city in the country, and I've had to travel to Regina & Saskatoon).

He was with his family, but was at the bar the entire weekend, drunk out of his mind 3 days straight. Was a bit concerning.

Yeah, it’s pretty widely known that he’s a drunk and he looks like shit.

I don’t really like the guy but I respect his career and it’s sad.

Reactions: geebaan and M2Beezy

alternate

Win the week!
Jun 9, 2006
victoria
at some point hoglander needs to start producing and showing he can keep up with pettersson who’s clearly been waking up the last 3.33 games

He's hurting that line big time. Even when he works hard and creates a turnover, he then dumps it I'm the corner to no one for no reason. A bit frustrating tbh.

Reactions: Peen and TruKnyte

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010

giphy.gif

ForecheckBackcheck

Nov 2, 2019
McDavid and Drai play their entire powerplay, and then come right back out for their next regular 90 second shifts. That has gotta tire them out as the game wears on. The past few seasons it always feels like the Oilers are an unstoppable juggernaught the first ~30 minutes of every game, but then there is a gradual ebb of their energy and effort level as the game wears on. We just need to weather the early storm and keep the game tied, or within a goal, going into the 3rd to have a solid shot at winning every game.

Reactions: alternate

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Thats a fine at least. Cant can someone like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad