GDT: WCSF GM 4 | Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers | Tue, May 14 | 6:30PM PST | SPAC | Thunderdome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020
I think a possible line-up;

Aman out - Hoglander in
Soucy suspended - Juulsen in
Karlsson in for PDG

Demko in for Sil ....just kidding ;D

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
IMG_0054.jpeg

It is game day, my dudes.

Let’s push them to the brink! Win it for Soucy!

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
Karlsson needs to learn how to f***ing dump it in deep.

Don't pretend you're a top 6 player and turn it over at the blue line.

Just dump it in deep and retrieve it.

Reactions: theguardianII

crazychimp

Jun 24, 2014
Vancouver
Agreed.

That was the most aggressive I’ve seen our pk in this series.

Still got scored on in the last few seconds I think it was that 3-2 goal. but Joshua/Aman also got a scoring chance.

Reactions: M2Beezy

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Agreed.

That was the most aggressive I’ve seen our pk in this series.

Still got scored on in the last few seconds I think it was that 3-2 goal. but Joshua/Aman also got a scoring chance.

We got 3 kills in a row between the end of the 2nd and the 3rd period in Game 3, too. Huge kills that were badly needed, and shows it can be done as well. Hope they're up for the task again tonight, I think there's going to be a few parades to the penalty box.

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
Suter-Miller-Boeser
Joshua-Lindholm-Garland
Karlsson-Pettersson-Lafferty/PDG
Aman-Blueger-Lafferty/PDG

With PDG coming back scratch Mikheyev he’s useless (should’ve been scratched before Hoglander), take out Mikheyev and keep Karlsson & Aman in.

Bgav

We Stylin'
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2009
Vancouver
Suter-Miller-Boeser
Joshua-Lindholm-Garland
Karlsson-Pettersson-Lafferty/PDG
Aman-Blueger-Lafferty/PDG

With PDG coming back scratch Mikheyev he’s useless (should’ve been scratched before Hoglander), take out Mikheyev and keep Karlsson & Aman in.
Mik has been awful but i still rather have his speed in the line up over PDG

Reactions: Angry Little Elf

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
Need to stay fucused on the task not worrying about getting revenge for the dirty shit they might pull to our top players tonight. Hopefully that team continues to show just how stupid they can be and falls for the trap and the on ice officials actually do a decent job if so

It's amazing that the narrative in the media has become that we became undisciplined took stupid penalties and have poked the bear without a clue or care for the slew foots, spears, two hand slashes, punches to the head, boarding and cross checks to the face that the Oilers have been doing all series to our star players.

Showing their true colours what a mostly pathetic group (Simpson Botterill Whitney Button Spector) you all suck. At least Gazdic hasn't tried hiding his homerism and is basically a roster player which makes it all that much funnier that Bieksa might even be a bit tongue tied now that they brought the Oilers heavyweight to the table and Friedman is already starting to kiss his and McDavids balls

This is the game that if we can survive the early barrage and stay disciplined that we can put the foot on their throats and have our superior depth take over. Need big games from our 2 Swedish Cs. Kinda funny that Knob is gonna rely on Calvin Pickard to pull them from the depths of hell we are clearly in their heads and i love it.

Go Canucks Go

SopelFanThe3rd

Cock of the Walk
Oct 25, 2020
Your Mother's House.
No joke...

I had to sign a separation agreement this morning before work that is being filed today and I have to tell my 9, 7 and 4 year old kids on Friday before they go away with their mom for the long weekend. I slept horribly.

Not really into the game at all tonight. :(

This season has meant a lot to me as my personal life has fallen apart around it. Thanks Canucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad