GDT: WCSF | GM 1 | Colorado Avalanche at Dallas Stars | 8:30PM CT | ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
No matter what happens in this game I think the Avs should be confident the rest of the series. Dallas will also be going into altitude in Denver with no rest at all for games 3 and 4.
1715142929335.png

Jixer19

Dec 19, 2015
Edmonton, Alberta
Georgiev is fortunate he plays behind the #1 offensive team in the league, who can just bail him out at any given time.
I am not a fan of his, but game 2-5 vs the Jets he held his own, maybe 1-2 of the total goals he shoulda had, same time he did make some saves to keep us in the games until the offense woke up. He is very hit or miss, when he is tuned in he does well, when he is in his head or what have you, it is brutal

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
f*** Rogers. That name is a stain on our building. All my homies hate Rogers the telecom monopoly in Canada, that yes, does own everything including Sportsnet.

Your other choices are a "too big to fail" auto industry megacorp. Or a pharmacy.

Reactions: Summer Rose

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Your other choices are a "too big to fail" auto industry megacorp. Or a pharmacy.
I know it had to go to some corporate monstrosity. But I’d still take anyone over Rogers. Oilers fans have tried coming up with another name, I like Chrome Dome but it’s not really a dome. We tried to make “Ben’s Barn” (named after Ben the cancer kid :( ) a thing for awhile but it fizzled out.

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad