GDT: WCSF Game 3: Golden Knights @ Canucks | 6:45PM | NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVAS | Series Tied 1-1

Are polls good luck or bad luck?

• Total voters

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
9vjfcdylr9j51.jpg

tenor.gif

n2t56wmvwaol2kyliiro.gif

VioletFreeAcouchi-small.gif

H3ypt.gif

4uJk.gif

All right, All right, lets recompose ourselves.

tumblr_n8ohbhA35U1qh59n0o3_500.gif

a51652d11870a458-.gif

a3ef89123f171229f3318080214fa793.gif

All Right Do Gooder... that is all.

:vegas @ :nucks
Vegas Golden Knights @ Vancouver Canucks
9:45PM ET | 6:45PM PT | 2:45PM NZT
Rogers Place | Edmonton, AB

Series Tied 1-1

Game broadcast: NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVAS

:vegas

Pacioretty-Max.png
Karlsson-William_3.png
Stone-Mark_VGK_.png

Marchessault-Jonathan_3.png
Stastny-Paul.png
Smith-Reilly_2.png

Cousins-Nick_VGK-2020_.png
Roy-Nicolas_VGK-2020_.png
Tuch-Alex_1.png

Carrier-Will_1.png
Stephenson-Chandler_VGK-202.png
Reaves-Ryan.png

McNabb-Brayden_1.png
Schmidt-Nate.png

Martinez-Alec_VGK-2020.png
Theodore-Shea_2.png

Holden-Nick.png
Whitecloud-Zach_VGK-2020_.png

Lehner-Robin_VGK-2_.png

Fleury-Marc-Andre_7.png

:nucks

Miller - Pettersson - Boeser
Pearson - Horvat - Eriksson
Roussel - Gaudette - Sutter
Motte - Beagle - Virtanen

Hughes - Tanev
Edler - Stecher
Fantenberg - Benn

Markstrom
Demko

*Projected lineups

GO :vegas GO

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Vegas is the better team but the same thing that has bit them since the restart did them in during game 2. When they make a mistake it tends to be a massive one and ends up in the net.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Vegas is the better team but the same thing that has bit them since the restart did them in during game 2. When they make a mistake it tends to be a massive one and ends up in the net.

Yeah, have a defensive zone turnover then compound it by leaving a player, or multiple players, wide open by our net. We don't mistake halfway, full throttle!

GKG18

Expansion Fan
Jun 25, 2016
Hendertucky
This is the right thing to do. I watched the way the Mets and Marlins walked off the field today. That was surreal.

MrLouniverse

frontline internet hero
Sep 19, 2012
(Las) Vegas
This is the right thing to do.
No, it's not.
NHL has joined the trash heap of entertainment that I can't be asked about. What a horrible "racist system" that has created these dozens of billionaires and hundreds of millionaires who lecture their significantly "less privileged" fans.
The coverage is worse for other hockey leagues, but they're not literally the only game in town. I'm out.
Looking into getting my payments back for next year, legally exiting the next few years of my contract, but one way or another this is the last year they're getting a dime from me while they support the destruction of America.
They can take their sanctimony, radical anti-Americanism and nickle-and-dime business practices and f*** off.

Reactions: Northern Knights

GKG18

Expansion Fan
Jun 25, 2016
Hendertucky
No, it's not.
NHL has joined the trash heap of entertainment that I can't be asked about. What a horrible "racist system" that has created these dozens of billionaires and hundreds of millionaires who lecture their significantly "less privileged" fans.
The coverage is worse for other hockey leagues, but they're not literally the only game in town. I'm out.
Looking into getting my payments back for next year, legally exiting the next few years of my contract, but one way or another this is the last year they're getting a dime from me while they support the destruction of America.
They can take their sanctimony, radical anti-Americanism and nickle-and-dime business practices and f*** off.
Respectfully, so can you.

MrLouniverse

frontline internet hero
Sep 19, 2012
(Las) Vegas
upload_2020-8-27_17-54-4.png

upload_2020-8-27_17-59-41.png

A million dead cops if one intoxicated, knife-wielding, domestic abuser gets to go free and commit some more felonies, I say! And the Golden Knights agree! Feel the warm glow of your money supporting change!

f*** first responders and Vegas Strong! Abolish everything!

Reactions: Northern Knights

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I disagree with the postponement for several reasons a couple of which I'll provde here. I don't won't get too political or into arguments because I do like everyone here and don't want politics to spoil that so I'll hide the two initial points so if you don't want to see them you don't have to.

1) What does it accomplish? Nothing, if you aren't talking about what's happened already this isn't going start you. There are no tangible goals associated with the move, there is nothing more than bland platitudes end racism, solidarity and the vague notion that racism is bad. To my eyes it's a pretty empty gesture with no clear objective. Is Racism bad, absolutely, but I knew that before the games were postponed.

2) And this is probably more a general thing, the scope is too narrow. A much larger issue that is a huge problem and narrowed it right down to make it a racial issue. Police Brutality and lack of accountability is a huge problem for everyone. As well as laws that almost criminalize everything. There doesn't seem, from the statistics from the FBI/DOJ to suggest it's overtly a racial issue at least on this aspect, I won't say I've looked close enough at Arrests/convictions to have an opinion on that matter.

I don't expect them to have all the answers they are hockey players after all. But really I need a tangible outcome as to what postpone will actually accomplish.

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
View attachment 364432
View attachment 364433
A million dead cops if one intoxicated, knife-wielding, domestic abuser gets to go free and commit some more felonies, I say! And the Golden Knights agree! Feel the warm glow of your money supporting change!

f*** first responders and Vegas Strong! Abolish everything!

I’ll just put it out there. I work for LVMPD and worked with Shay at the Convention Center Area Command for some time. Know him pretty well and was even going to play hockey with him before his tragic night. Would love to meet whoever made that top picture posting that f***ing bullshit over his photos...

As much as I would love to vent and share a piece of my mind about current events; I’m a police officer and anything I say or do right now, or if you even slightly disagree with anything BLM related, you will be scrutinized mercilessly.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
No, it's not.

You know, in general hockey fans are much more conservative and I suspect many feel as you do - my son, who is a rabid VGK fan started to peel the VGK sticker off his car when he heard. I wish I could do as you do, but unfortunately, I'm only hypocritical about one thing, and that's my VGK. I don't buy the narrative of the media, and I cancelled my NFL DirecTV package and I don't even know who is winning in baseball or basketball (and I was a rabid sports fan until the Democrats politicized sports), but I just simply can't give up my VGK tickets.

And FWIW, I will fight with you to prevent these mobs from destroying America. I am a two time national delegate for you-can-guess-who, spend a fortune in both time and money supporting our cause, and I completely don't buy the media narrative. I support the police and the rule of law, etc.

But I just can't give up my VGK.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
I’ll just put it out there. I work for LVMPD and worked with Shay at the Convention Center Area Command for some time. Know him pretty well and was even going to play hockey with him before his tragic night. Would love to meet whoever made that top picture posting that f***ing bullshit over his photos...

As much as I would love to vent and share a piece of my mind about current events; I’m a police officer and anything I say or do right now, or if you even slightly disagree with anything BLM related, you will be scrutinized mercilessly.

Thank you for all you do - I am involved in organizing a "Back the Blue" demonstration in my town, and I always enjoy chatting with the LVMPD officers when I go to T-Mobile (I am a season ticket holder and travel from Arizona at least 30 times a year).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad