GDT: WCSF - Game 2: Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri. May 10th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | Don’t Change That Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
8eeac8a19fab848a0606b8f480526142.gif

And I haven’t banned anyone yet. Everything is unfair.
The funny part is, literally every poster on every side said the officiating This game would be dreadful, we’re all prophets

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
maybe he will maybe he won't. That's the business, Nostradamus.
If he went to FA no doubt some teams would offer him $15 mill

Sharks offered Tavares 13 million 7 years ago when he was a FA and Draisaitl is a much much better player

Reactions: Summer Rose

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
So just to summarize everything

The Canucks fans are complaining about officiating

The Oilers fans are complaining about officiating

Other teams fans not in the playoffs are complaining about officiating

Sportsnet panel is complaining about officiating

NHL: Audience engagement is through the roof!!!

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Fans actually mostly wanted DeSmith in game 1
Rightt.. there would be calls of firing the coach had they started DeSmith and Nucks lost
Thats a nice joke, is that why mcbaby is getting shut out? got punched by a man named miller now he keeps pouting for PPs. Oilers are just a scam. Wont win a cup
Oh.. it's my McBaby friend again.. yup.. Oilers are a sham and a scam.. belong in AHL... Mcbaby just whined his way into playoffs... mcbaby

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Rightt.. there would be calls of firing the coach had they started DeSmith and Nucks lost

Oh.. it's my McBaby friend again.. yup.. Oilers are a sham and a scam.. belong in AHL... Mcbaby just whined his way into playoffs... mcbaby
Go look, we didn’t trust Silovs, also wanted DeSmith in the 3rd last game

coolboarder

Mar 4, 2010
Maryland
A few missed calls, you'd be judge on tonight's game. I have heard on twitter today but no credible proof but rumors has it Sutherlands despised the Canucks and if that source is true, the NHL really need to investigate that allegation once for all and I do not think Sutherlands should work anymore in the playoffs. NHL fans all over would rejoice, to be honest. He grew up in Vancouver area so that your fact for now.

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006
Can't get these outdoor watches where people want to stand up 3 or 4 hrs next to people they don't even know. Rather be home in lazy boy with fridge nearby lol

Its mostly young ppl. And its an electric atmosphere
I went to one in 2011 when I was in my early 20s and it was unreal.

13 years later I can't think of anything I'd like to do less :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad