GDT: WCSF - Game 2: Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri. May 10th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | Don’t Change That Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Everyone complaining about the oilers getting all the breaks yet go pretty quiet when the panel just shows the obvious off side on the zadorov goal lolol
I don’t think you understand what they were doing, they said it wasn’t even up call because they missed the high stick on Quinn Hughes.

It does not change the fact the officiating is absolutely dreadful.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Oilers are getting ECHL level goaltending this series otherwise they are much better than Nucks.. Skinner has pretty much been dummied in all goal against this series.. None of them were quality shots.
EP goal he didn't even bother moving.
Don’t bring up goaltending when the Canucks are playing a third string goalie

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Everyone that whines about the officiating from here on forward owes me 5 bucks. I'll be buying a new car tomorrow at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: rea and Summer Rose

olafsson

Jun 18, 2017
Oilers are getting ECHL level goaltending this series otherwise they are much better than Nucks.. Skinner has pretty much been dummied in all goal against this series.. None of them were quality shots.
EP goal he didn't even bother moving.
Lies. Oilers have been outplayed at 5v5. They are a step behind in every faucet besides their power play which they need to rely on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad