GDT: WCSF - Game 2: Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri. May 10th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | Don’t Change That Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Of course, but he has this space because Draisaitl is closely guarded by other players as well, creating room for him. He has been a no-show in game one, where Draisaitl created the offense (which was also the case last year up until McDavid was reunited with Draisaitl again, where McDavid started scoring as well). The Oilers led game one in shots up until Draisaitl got injured, and they were totally outshot and lost afterwards.

Other than that? Yes, you are right. There isn't any offensive ability left.
Draisiatl is getting left wide open, he a complete after thought. Offense flows through McDavid and not him

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Man, whoever wins this series is gonna get ripped apart by Colarado/Dallas like warm bread. Some sloppy plays out here tonight.

I still think it’s hard to know how teams are going to match up outside of the series they’re in. This series is already wildly different than either of their first rounds.

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
Someone is going to get so frustrated at the refs not giving them a PP they are going to do something stupid.

My bet is on Kane.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Quinn Hughes has not dominated yet, he’s playing good, but still no domination, I would like to see a bit more

Reactions: bh53 and Fraser28
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad