GDT: WCSF - Game 2: Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri. May 10th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | Don’t Change That Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
It honestly feels like you can't do anything about that PP. I'm not even mad.
of all the things to call, that call on Hyman was stupid, given Miller just slashing the stick out of Ekholm's hand and having too many on the ice.

I'll take the goal but the refs needs to watch better

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
This Edmonton Oilers team is literally just the power-play, it’s so stupid.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s the best pp ever, but it’s a complete one trick

They did in fact score more 5on5 goals in the 1st round than everyone but Colorado. Just gets lost when the PP is clicking at some absurd rate like 50%.

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006
This Edmonton Oilers team is literally just the power-play, it’s so stupid.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s the best pp ever, but it’s a complete one trick
True, and the refs recognize it too. Vancouver will definitely get away with more because they know the lethality of Oilers PP. Honestly, if I was Vancouver, I would use that advantage.

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006
Only in Oil land is a hit straight to the numbers driving him into the boards legal. I expect you to have that same tune when McDavid gets crushed.
Never did I argue that wasn't a penalty. I'm just saying multiple obvious calls on Canucks were missed, so getting upset about a VERY obvious hooking call is...odd.

Reactions: Kerberos

josra33

Aug 11, 2008
They did in fact score more 5on5 goals in the 1st round than everyone but Colorado. Just gets lost when the PP is clicking at some absurd rate like 50%.
Its crazy that they keep getting matched up with Backup goalies. Thats bound to happen. Colorado did it against the Vezina winner.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
I wonder if that makes the Oilers PP (47.6%)a full 10% higher than #2 Colorado (38.1%) in these playoffs?

Going into tonight in parentheses

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
Only in Oil land is a hit straight to the numbers driving him into the boards legal. I expect you to have that same tune when McDavid gets crushed.

Game management Sutherland can't hand out a penalty like that, it would help the Canucks too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad