GDT: WCSF - Game 2: Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri. May 10th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | Don’t Change That Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Canucks outplayed and won game one but idk why the fan base thinks the series is over. I know it’s been a while Vancouver but you need to win 4 in the second round too.
Who’s saying it over? I don’t think any group of people have said this is over. They’ve actually said quite the opposite

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
Canucks outplayed and won game one but idk why the fan base thinks the series is over. I know it’s been a while Vancouver but you need to win 4 in the second round too.

Do you even go here?

It's been Oiler fans saying they have a free walk to the WCF since last week, Canucks fans are just excited to be here, and pointing out that the Canucks are dumpstering the Oilers at ES. Nobody worth listening to in Canuckland thinks the series is over.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Game 1 was one of the cleanest-refereed games I've seen in this entire playoffs.

One or two very minor things both ways that weren't called, nothing remotely controversial to any neutral watching the game. Both teams were clean and disciplined and the refs correctly let them play and didn't manufacture calls.

Game 1 was fine, it was just Kozari though, no Lee. It seems whenever those 2 pair together the game gets out of hand.

Reactions: Summer Rose and MS

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
1703259929009853.jpg

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Do you even go here?

It's been Oiler fans saying they have a free walk to the WCF since last week, Canucks fans are just excited to be here, and pointing out that the Canucks are dumpstering the Oilers at ES. Nobody worth listening to in Canuckland thinks the series is over.

Yeah, any series against McDavid isn't over until you have 4 wins.

We're happy about the win and happy about some things that happened that bode well going forward but that guy could put up 10 points in the next 3 games against our 3rd string goalie. I haven't seen a single Canuck fan who thinks we're in some sort of dominant position right now.

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
What do you mean “it’s been a while”? Canucks just won 4 games to beat Nashville last week. You don’t make any sense lol.

Oh I see, you’re implying that we think the 2nd round is somehow different than the 1st round in a lame troll attempt. If you’re going to troll, at least be funny.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
What do you mean “it’s been a while”? Canucks just won 4 games to beat Nashville last week. You don’t make any sense lol.

Oh I see, you’re implying that we think the 2nd round is somehow different than the 1st round in a lame troll attempt. If you’re going to troll, at least be funny.

Ah yes, the Oilers fans with their 1 second round victory in the last 15 years are so much more used to this than the Canucks fans with their 1 second round victory in the last 15 years.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Oilers fans were saying the series was over and Oilers in 4 before the series even started. Its not like the Oilers ever made it past conference finals in the last 10 years so I dont get the cocky attitude

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I have a two-step verification to access my computer at work and the code was 97

It was a sign

• Haha
Reactions: Sunan

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021

Not to mention Canucks playoffs in 2020 where everybody forgets how the Canucks beat Minny, beat Blues and made Vegas series a 7 game series, almost reaching conference finals. Funny how everyone forgets that

Reactions: JAK

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Considering how poor the Canucks PK is, 3 Oiler PP is easily 3 Oiler goals. The only way the Canucks have a chance is to take zero unnecessary penalties and, by watching the Canucks all season, you have better odds of winning the lottery.
Dont worry, Canucks will be fine in PK and Oilers will not get much calls their way when Canucks spend most of the playing time in the offensive zone

Nooooope

That's like, in the future, man
The future is like only a couple of years away

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Not to mention Canucks playoffs in 2020 where everybody forgets how the Canucks beat Minny, beat Blues and made Vegas series a 7 game series, almost reaching conference finals. Funny how everyone forgets that

The Covid playoffs were a weird thing, I barely remember any series from that year. Wasn't the same with no fans in the stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad