GDT: [WCSF GAME 1] | Edmonton Oilers @ Anaheim Ducks | 4.26.17 | 8:30PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevy999

Sep 12, 2016
McDavid is buying too much into this Kelser match up and is playing right into the ducks hands tieing himself up with him at times, he just needs to go out play his game and keep his feet moving he will either create chances or draw penalties, I hope the coaching staff relays that to him for next game.

Exactly, it is his fault he can't get anything going. If he just kept his feet moving and played the game he would get the calls and create chances. But don't expect him to have any impact today or for a while. We need someone else to step up in the third. Mcdavid has not shown any signs he is ready to break out and make an impact.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
Don't say that, not cool :shakehead
unless it's Getzlaf...Jk no, really not cool.

it was a joke.

I just mean these "veteran teams" tend to get away with all kinds of chippy crap that would normally be considered dirty....but because its playoffs....they "know what it takes to win"

Diamondillium

DO YOU WANT ANTS!?
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Exactly, it is his fault he can't get anything going. If he just kept his feet moving and played the game he would get the calls and create chances. But don't expect him to have any impact today or for a while. We need someone else to step up in the third. Mcdavid has not shown any signs he is ready to break out and make an impact.

I saw this post and thought "oh wow this sounds as bad as a kevy999 post" then looked at the username.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
I agree with Fuhr and I like the way Oilers are playing defensively. The Ducks haven't had a ton of great chances.

Push a little more offensively next period and find a way.

Dynamic

Dec 21, 2004
Edmonton
Am I the only one thinking mcdavid is just conserving his energy? We are exactly where we want and I sure he will expose them given the chance.

Or he is hurt. And if that is the case we are hooped.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
tbh if the Oilers are able to pull out some wins without McDavid putting up big numbers it should shut everyone up who is saying the Oilers are a 1-line team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad