Votes: 58 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Yeah, I don't really dislike anyone on your team, except for maybe Manson just because he can be reckless with his hits at times, and Avs fans have always been pretty chill, so I think anyone who has been a hockey fan for a while has seen that the worst part of the Avs has always been their Altitude broadcast crew, which is why I enjoyed watching them die inside on their YT stream during the Kiviranta OT goal in the bubble, lol.

Hell after the first round series, this one has been pretty damn cordial by comparison. :laugh:
I love, hate, and respect Mackinnon equally.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Makar is a ridiculous hockey player. 2 PPG in the playoffs, just putting on an epic offensive showcase.
0 points -3 last 2 games

Well... yeah. We've been trying to tell you guys that the last 48 hours. Wait until they go up into the altitude in Denver, this is only going to get worse as the series progresses. Dallas really got the short straw with matchups and scheduling this year. A bad year for Nil to not have gone out and got his team some depth defensemen.

Now the Avs have made Dallas play their 5 defenseman an extra period of hockey in game 1 for absolutely nothing. Miro Heiskanen played 29:57 TOI last night. Yikes.

More like: it took the Avs a period to shake off the rust and go to work. It wasn't even hard to predict

View attachment 867054

I'll give all the credit to Dallas in OT though, they pushed extremely hard with the last bit they had in the tank. I thought for sure Dallas was going to score in OT.

Credit to Georiev, he simply outplayed Ottinger last night.
So far so good into Denver altitude

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Definitely could see the difference once the Avs shook of the rust at first intermission.
They looked like the team that blitzed the Jets again.

Very disappointed our gofundme didn't make it to the Refs in time to even up the penalties, but that should just mean more cash in reserve for the rest of the series. Will need it once DeBoer starts working them.
Might have to add from your own money cuz 3 PPs to 1 didnt do much tonight

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Rantanens give-a-sh*t level is very concerning not just for this run but looking ahead to future seasons. Very disappointed in how he “engages” on the ice. The dude strait up doesn’t try and for a mountain of a man loses almost every board battle and can’t stay on his feet. I don’t think he is but I pray he’s fighting a long term injury because if he’s not hurt there’s no forgiving his effort level. Avs fans were ready to crucify Johansen but really, outside of creating offence, could you tell them apart? It’s embarrassing.

I don't want to hijack this thread but it's pretty hilarious how all fans have similar complaints against good players. If you didn't say Rantanen you would think it was a Rangers fan complaining about Kreider.

Reactions: heksagon

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Avs have had the lead for 0mins in this series so by that Dallas deserves the lead

For Colorado it’s still insane how much they ask Mackinnon& Rantanen play. Their average icetime is over 23mins and after 82 game regular season..

Reactions: heksagon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad