WCSF #3 | "The Fastest (Whistle) Hand In The West" | Oilers vs Flames | May 22 2022, 6:00PM MT | SN, CBC, ESPN2/630CHED, FAN960

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Honestly (and i know this sounds insane) but blowing out the Flames would be a bad thing. Giving them a goal and even another one would help us next game. It would make the Flames less embarrassed and the Oilers less complacent or satisfied

Reactions: CycloneSweep

flashy

In the name of Kane.
Dec 17, 2009
Edmonton
should have railroaded someone with a knee on knee hit. That's just clean hockey

no.

turn the other cheek. there is no point in giving them any fuel right now to change the tide of the series.

Lucic was out there to bump smith, i assume to make him freak out and get him off his game for the next one because he was on fire but ended up smoking him.

they want the reaction of players doing dumb shit because it will let calgary get back in the series.

Dirt McGintty

Jan 29, 2019
no.

turn the other cheek. there is no point in giving them any fuel right now to change the tide of the series.

Lucic was out there to bump smith, i assume to make him freak out and get him off his game for the next one because he was on fire but ended up smoking him.

they want the reaction of players doing dumb shit because it will let calgary get back in the series.
I was being sarcastic. Sorry if it wasn't obvious. They called a weak ticky tack call right after Archibald was taken out with a knee on knee hit.

Reactions: flashy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad