WCSF: (1) Nashville Predators vs. (2) Winnipeg Jets | Jets Lead Series 3-2

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SM17

Nov 25, 2005
Some Jets fans are a salty, jealous bunch aren't they?

And so it begins :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

giphy.gif

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Flip a coin in this series, two best teams in the nhl. 50/50 chance either win, two super heavy weights throwing bombs.

Good luck Preds, may the best team win.

From this Jets fan.

Reactions: Jack722

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I know Winnipeg played an injured team but I think they would have closed the series out in 5 even if Suter and Parise were fully healthy.

I liked what I saw from the Jets a lot more than what I saw from the Preds. It’s a toss up series but I’m going with the Jets in 7.

Jan 21, 2018
Will be an interesting series for sure.

Preds couldn't keep up with a high offense Pittsburgh team last year, Winnipeg could have the advantage here.

But they could also be feeling over confident after taking down a Suter-less Wild team. Lack of playoff experience vs the defending Western Conference champs doesn't bode well for them either.

Goaltending will be fun to watch this series, I have a feeling these Vezina candidates will end up with Toskala-like numbers this series.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
My favourite part of playing Nashville is getting to read their insightful, nuanced hockey views. They're clearly a fan base which has enjoyed the NHL for many decades and their hockey knowledge is second to none. I can't wait to hear their scripted "you suck" chants, and, their "let it go" sing-along (even when let it go would literally go against them).

Should be a beauty. Don't forget to wear your **** kickers and cowboy hats y'all!
What an original thought.

I just spent the last 3 hours lookin for the ball on the court and wonderin where the home runs were.

eanyills

Aug 7, 2015
My favourite part of playing Nashville is getting to read their insightful, nuanced hockey views. They're clearly a fan base which has enjoyed the NHL for many decades and their hockey knowledge is second to none. I can't wait to hear their scripted "you suck" chants, and, their "let it go" sing-along (even when let it go would literally go against them).

Should be a beauty. Don't forget to wear your **** kickers and cowboy hats y'all!

This is such a garbage post. Who cares if their fan base hasn’t “enjoyed the NHL for many decades.” The majority of people commenting haven’t been alive for “many decades.”

Get off your high horse.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Dont see this going any less than 7 and frankly think whichever wins gets beat in the next round due to being beat up and injured.

Pretty much a toss up imho.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
There are a couple of major poop-disturbers in each of the fanbases that post quite regularly, so they'll have everyone up in arms pretty fast!
Agreed. 95% of posters will keep it civil, but it will all be derailed by the other 5%.

Edit: see post #59 to prove my point. I'm a Jets fan through and through and I apologize for this kind of crap.

Last edited:

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee

I have been watching pro hockey in person since October of 1964. This makes Nashville's 20th season in the NHL, so you are correct, next year will be the THIRD decade. Too bad that I can't give you a thumbs down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad